I would like to ask you for some help to review our new template that my freind put together. What do you think, what is good and what is the downside of it?
Thanks in advance!
http://www.pokerbeginner.nu
Dont bother with the text... its swedish so it will probably dont say that much to most of you
__________________
The swedish pages: Pokerskola
Partypoker Bet365 Poker Sun rakeback Poker skola
The international page: Poker beginner school
Poker school Bet365 poker rakeback and bonus Sit & Go Poker school
I think it's an ok setup. Simple. I would get rid of most of the banners on that site though and especially towards the bottom. Add value for your users in those locations with other content items.
It seems too big for a standard 1024x768 res. That's not my res so it's hard to say. otherwise looks nice and clean.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!