Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-11-2007, 05:53 PM
bking111 bking111 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 6
Default Please review my site! Advertising?

Hi,
I'm new around here, as well in this business, but I decided to give it a try!
I've seen a few of your sites here at PAW and it's looking good!
That's why I'd like to take the oppurtúnity to enchance my own site.
It's a swedish site, but I bet you understand the most of it anyways.

I haven't started advertising it more than mouth to mouth yet.
Please give me your comments on the site such as design, overlook, navigation etc. I'd really like some advertising hints aswell!

I'd really appreciate it!

www.bonusking.se


Thanks.

Last edited by bking111 : 01-11-2007 at 06:57 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-11-2007, 06:28 PM
PokerManic PokerManic is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bking111
Hi,
I'm new around here, as well in this business, but I decided to give it a try!
I've seen a few of your sites here at PAW and it's looking good!
That's why I'd like to take the oppurtúnity to enchance my own site.
It's a swedish site, but I bet you understand the most of it anyways.

I haven't started advertising it more than mouth to mouth yet.
Please give me your comments on the site such as design, overlook, navigation etc. I'd really like some advertising hints aswell!

I'd really appreciate it!


Thanks.
I would be happy to review you site, but you need to actually post the url so I can visit it
__________________
Report A Sportbook, Casino, or Poker Scam
PrimaSporstbook.com
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-11-2007, 06:59 PM
bking111 bking111 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 6
Default

Haha, thanks for the reminder!

I've changed it now!

Anyways here it is once again.

www.bonusking.se

Come on, hit me!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-11-2007, 07:04 PM
fade fade is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 53
Default

look wise it looks good, however im not sure i understand the content being as it isnt in english...but i guess it may be sufficient for the swedish market.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-11-2007, 07:27 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,294
Default

Looks: 9 of 10
Content 4 of 10

Really looks sharp and to the point. Great colors too. Just not a lot of info on your home page. Really good start though.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 1 09-23-2007 01:10 AM
Site review...Am I on the right track? NewPokerGirl New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 8 03-19-2007 01:26 AM
My first site, please review (a very newbie site) My-Poker-Review.com New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 9 03-06-2007 10:23 AM
Site Review! New to Forums! DontLook New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 1 11-17-2006 06:07 PM
Canadians?? poker69 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 10-04-2006 10:33 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:52 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0