Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 11-03-2006, 01:56 PM
tomt tomt is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Berkeley, CA
Posts: 161
Default

This is the funniest thing I've ever seen in these forums.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-03-2006, 02:16 PM
tomt tomt is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Berkeley, CA
Posts: 161
Default

I mean funny "disturbing" of course.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-03-2006, 02:46 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,158
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

I think these people are trying to help you (in the beginning) I went to your site to look and they are correct your material has been copied from Poker.com, you have very limited reading material. I can understand writing your own articles is frustrating at times but you need to try. I have joined alot of forums and have started my own based on the things I would like to see in a forum, so I dont have a lot of information for you from an owner's perspective however from a members view I would not stay at your site. It looks like an ad from the poker room itself. Maybe try to develop more content (some original stuff works better), and a new layoutand spend some time on it. I have not had anyone rate my forum yet because I am not done with it, I have been working on it for a month now and it still is not nearly ready.

My best advice for you is read the articles here on this forum, they have alot of great advice for newbies such as ourselves and can direct you in an area that you should be focusing. Also you should lay off of people making posts like what you have, it will not only anger people, get yourself banned but will also deter people from ever doing buisness with you.

Last edited by kaus : 11-03-2006 at 02:55 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-03-2006, 03:08 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 739
Default

LOL... just woke up and read this thread. Hilarious! Thanks everyone for the support. Next time someone asks for critique I will only tell them the good stuff.

Dan, if you got an email like that I think it is probably pokerjosh. I got a similar email when pokerjosh was banned the first time threatening me that he was going to spam my site all over the place.
__________________
Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-03-2006, 04:57 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 971
Default

after readeng this i just feal discusted, i'll nevar cum bakc to these forum again

EDIT: After reading my post again I realized I probably should have left the comma out. It's actually HARD to sound that stupid once you're somewhat edumacated
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-03-2006, 05:15 PM
offyourface offyourface is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 121
Default

Classic. You can always tell when your dealing with a punk rocker just out of highschool. Thanks for the laughs.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-06-2006, 03:03 PM
mrgrundy mrgrundy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 16
Default

Do you really think this kid is out of high school?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-06-2006, 09:41 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,949
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Wow, how did I miss out on all this fun! That girl needs some medication...........................and after that she needs a web designer.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-07-2006, 11:41 AM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 926
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

Nominate for post of the year!
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus Code | Cake Poker Bonus Code | Las Vegas Webcams | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-07-2006, 12:40 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,231
Default

Lol, I knew this thread would end up this way. We've already banned him twice but he just uses a different IP to make a new account. Oh well at this point I think he knows it's funny too.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 1 09-23-2007 12:10 AM
My first site, please review (a very newbie site) My-Poker-Review.com New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 9 03-06-2007 09:23 AM
Site Review! New to Forums! DontLook New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 1 11-17-2006 05:07 PM
Review my site RCNastermind New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 2 11-08-2006 10:35 AM
Review my site please Pokerkid New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 9 04-09-2006 07:49 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:52 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0