Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-24-2006, 02:58 PM
tomt tomt is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Berkeley, CA
Posts: 161
Default Asking this makes me feel like a total blind noob

I'm on mgr at FullTilt. How do I switch to cpa? Can I do it somewhere in the affiliate area or do I have to contact the aff manager?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-24-2006, 03:20 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,292
Default

Yea you need to contact them. Good luck with that. I've tried a few times and they keep turning me down.

Let me know if it works for you.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-24-2006, 03:36 PM
tomt tomt is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Berkeley, CA
Posts: 161
Default

Thanks, L. Altho I suspect if they turned you down, I can't expect any different. No harm in asking I guess.
And I suspect I only asked that as a result of my paranoia over FT and PokerStars leaving the market eventually.
Keep repeating:"They're in this for the long run. They're in this for the long run".
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-26-2006, 10:16 PM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 618
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default

I think I posted the same question on this forum about a year ago, tried so many times to get cpa and now I am glad that they always said no.
I decided to replace all banners of my site with ither more lucrative deals, however somehow some banners were missed.
A few months later I found some cash in my affiliate account, I looked at the stats more carefully and decided to promote them fully again..
It takes a long time to generate decent income from full tilt. but people love to play their and will go back again and again.
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses
US Poker Bonus
Full Tilt Bonus Code

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-27-2006, 05:25 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,575
Default

Turned down as well... but hey, at least the player are "here to stay"
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How do AMs feel about the PAW program? corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 12-27-2006 06:45 AM
New Internet Explorer 7 -makes annoying sound GoodKarmaKid The Cocktail Lounge 6 10-21-2006 11:49 PM
What makes the most money? SImpson975 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 09-20-2006 08:33 AM
How Many Total Players Per Month? Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 17 06-25-2006 09:27 PM
I feel terrible about this.... Jeremy General Poker Chat 5 01-09-2006 08:04 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:56 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0