Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-14-2006, 06:04 PM
psmoney psmoney is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 444
Default

I just fixed a whole bunch of stuff on my website I was seeing if some people could give me some advice/review my website. I have added alot of new stuff since I last posted a review. Thanks
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$

Online Staking Community
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-15-2006, 08:38 AM
Kestrel Kestrel is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 71
Default

'Poker TV Network' button doesnt work properly (the word 'Network' doesn't completley show).

The menus on the 'Hand ranking' and 'Contact Us' page need to be fixed.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-15-2006, 10:29 AM
Kestrel Kestrel is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 71
Default

Otherwise it looks good, one thing I would say is to avoid using Times New Roman font as much as possible, it just doesnt look attractive.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-15-2006, 11:06 AM
psmoney psmoney is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 444
Default

thanks for the feedback. I cannot figure out how to fix the menu's.
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$

Online Staking Community
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-15-2006, 11:09 AM
John D's Avatar
John D John D is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 445
Send a message via MSN to John D
Default

I think your header looks a bit seperated from the design, if you make it 100% width and as a row in the same table as the main content I think it would fit in better.

The links on the partner page are hard to rea in white, maybe you could try a different colour there.

The hand ranking page doesnt have the navigation on it.

Getting better
__________________
-- John D
DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com
Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
My other sites: RakebackBob MyMacPoker NonStopArcade OnlineTourneys FlopOrFold GamblerRefuge
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-15-2006, 04:27 PM
psmoney psmoney is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 444
Default

i just got off work, so I am working on it now. I think i am going to have to start from scratch on those 2 pages to fix them so I will get to work. What font do you guys recommend?
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$

Online Staking Community
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 1 09-23-2007 01:10 AM
My first site, please review (a very newbie site) My-Poker-Review.com New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 9 03-06-2007 10:23 AM
Site review please guys. haynesey New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 12 12-21-2006 03:29 PM
Site Review! New to Forums! DontLook New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 1 11-17-2006 06:07 PM
Review my site please Pokerkid New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 9 04-09-2006 08:49 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:32 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0