Quote:
Originally posted by CAZ+Dec 26 2005, 08:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CAZ @ Dec 26 2005, 08:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Georgia Poker@Dec 26 2005, 06:32 PM
I like the site but I'd like to offer two things:
1. Harrahs will come after you if the site gets any traffic, period. You're using the WSOP in the URL. Ask Jeremy how well that worked for him.
2. You misspelled enormous on the front page.
I'd seriously ask Jeremy or do a search about how protective of their name they are. They will threaten you with every legal that they have to shut the site down. |
I hate to say it as well. But you will probablly hear from Harrahs sooner or later.
Not sure if there is a way to protect your rights to the URL here not. [/b][/quote]
thats what I immediately thought.
Hope you can get away with it though it is a very informative site