Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-23-2005, 11:51 AM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 471
Default

My site is not quite ready to go live, but it's getting close. I think it's time for a review from you guys (and gals) though. There are a few links that are incorrect still and some content needs to be added, other than that, what do you think?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-03-2006, 06:35 PM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 471
Default

Anyone?

Poker30.net
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-03-2006, 08:21 PM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,305
Default

Can i ask how you got a 13 letter party poker bonus codes? Everytime i try they tell me that it cannot be more then 10 letters long,
__________________
Play Online Poker Now . There are a lot of Poker Rooms Accepting US Players and you can qualify for free to the 2008 WSOP . If your a casino player be sure to see the Casinos allowing USA players . Not from America then get the top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Finally if your a promoter see our Poker Affiliate Programs and Casino Affiliate Programs
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-03-2006, 09:34 PM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 471
Default

Really?

I got it before the move to partypartners.com, not sure if that has anything to do with it. I actually thought we were allowed up to 20 characters (maybe that's changed though)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-04-2006, 03:55 AM
Emil Emil is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 97
Default

First of all you shouldn't have the same content both at pokerthirty.net and poker30.net , just make a redirect from one to the other otherwise it could be counted as duplicated content. Also I didn't fins any link on your blog to your main page.

Otherwise a very very nice site. Feel free to add your link in my directory.
__________________
The Free Poker Room | Free poker content
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-04-2006, 03:02 PM
John D's Avatar
John D John D is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 445
Send a message via MSN to John D
Default

I think you could integrate the forum better with your site design.

Any reason you got a .net domain?

Very nice design overall!
__________________
-- John D
DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com
Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
My other sites: RakebackBob MyMacPoker NonStopArcade OnlineTourneys FlopOrFold GamblerRefuge
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-04-2006, 05:45 PM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 471
Default

Thank you all for your input, I had trouble getting the forum integrated. I will work to get that looking better for sure. I will also add a better link to my homepage on the blog. The 301 re-direct, I will have to learn how to do or figure out why it's doing what it's doing. I own poker30 and pokerthirty, but thought that "masking" one into the other would be the better thing to do (I realize now that's probably not the case)

The .net is sort of a long story. Poker Thirty is sort of an expression that me and about 20 of my poker buddies say. Sort of like, it's poker thirty or smoke thirty or beer thirty or whatever. Anyway, I really wanted that domain and the .com was taken by someone who I hoped wasn't going to use it (registered to 123 Hacker street or something like that)

I admit that when I bought the domain, I didn't exactly know what I was doing at all. I wasn't even wise enough to realize that I didn't know what I was doing. In any case, now I know better, and more importantly, I realize that there is so much more to learn and this is just the beginning for me. I have a pretty good .com domain now and once I am satisfied with pokerthirty, I will move full speed with a launch of that site and I will try and do that site correctly from the ground up, esp SEO. I've already received a few "rogue" hits on pokerthirty for keywords that I didn't even see coming. I guess it's true that stats are probably one of the most important things for marketing your website.

Anyway, once again, thanks everyone for your comments and please feel free to let me know if you see anything else.

Thanks,
Mike
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEW IDEA - SYN will Review YOUR website, with contextual PR5 on topic Links! LadyHoldem The Spam Forum 0 03-15-2007 04:11 AM
Site review please guys. haynesey New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 12 12-21-2006 03:29 PM
Site Review - er, blog review actually tomt New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 5 11-04-2006 08:59 PM
Review and Pics from CAC Bryan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 09-19-2006 02:58 PM
Review my review mikebrad New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 5 03-08-2006 07:30 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:32 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0