Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-07-2005, 04:11 AM
Randy72560 Randy72560 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 28
Default

I'm new to this too. Please take a look and give me some advice and tell what you dont like about it.


Poker Hutt
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-07-2005, 07:40 AM
bfuchs bfuchs is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 218
Send a message via AIM to bfuchs
Default

i like it but banner up front is ugly that says "poker hutt".
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-07-2005, 10:55 PM
Dave Dave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 502
Default

Do you think your site looks profesional and trustworthy? What do your friends think of it?

If you, as a poker fan were surfing the web looking for poker info, what would you think when you landed on this site? If by some remote fluck that you found it in the first place amugst the thousands of others?

The first thing I did was click on "Free Roll Tournaments".

You ask for my name, email address and other personal information so you can put me on your freelroll list? That doesn't sound free to me. Web surfers are a very, very suspicious lot.

See ya, I'm gone never to return.

You've been working hard at producing unique content, I'll give you that much, but you're not showing me anything really unique that will help me enjoy playing poker and maybe win a few bucks, who the hell are you and why should I trust you, how long have you been playing poker?

You're blasting me with banner adds and bonuses offers.

All you care about is making money off me, you're just like all the rest of the poker sites on the internet.

I'll just click the back button.

Next.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-08-2005, 12:16 AM
Randy72560 Randy72560 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 28
Default

Ok, thanks for the input. I'm making some changes. I'll post again.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-08-2005, 06:07 PM
Randy72560 Randy72560 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 28
Default

Ok, I made some changes to it and I put some serious thought into what I was trying to acomplish with this.

Please take another look and give me more suggestions or let me know what you dont like.


Thanks again,

Max
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEW IDEA - SYN will Review YOUR website, with contextual PR5 on topic Links! LadyHoldem The Spam Forum 0 03-15-2007 04:11 AM
Site review please guys. haynesey New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 12 12-21-2006 03:29 PM
Site Review - er, blog review actually tomt New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 5 11-04-2006 08:59 PM
Review and Pics from CAC Bryan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 09-19-2006 02:58 PM
Review my review mikebrad New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 5 03-08-2006 07:30 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:34 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0