Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-11-2007, 05:16 PM
JBlixt JBlixt is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 207
Default Review a statistic excel spreadsheet

I put together a spreadsheet to keep statistics and analyze sit and go results.

I Would appriciate if you could take a while to review it and see if you think it is a good tool or if we missed something.

I am also going to do one for ring games and MTT. But before I continue it would be great to have some input if we do the right thing or not.

The file is to large to upload here so I have to post the link. It is a zip file to make it faster to download.
http://www.pokerbeginner.org/sit/go/statistics.htm

Let us know what you think!
__________________
The swedish pages:
Pokerskola
Partypoker Bet365 Poker Rakeback och bonus Poker skola
The international page:
Poker beginner school
Poker school Bet365 poker rakeback and bonus Sit & Go Poker school
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-11-2007, 07:35 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,570
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

I downloaded it and will look in a bit but I thought I would let you know that your link in the top nav for home is mucked up.
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-11-2007, 08:35 PM
ThePokerBank's Avatar
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 357
Default

Had a look, and it seems pretty good. I had some sort of error pop up when I loaded it, can't remember what it said but it made no difference I dont think to the way it works, but just a heads up.

But anyways, few things...

1) Add a few more buy-in variables, or maybe just allow players to enter their own buy-ins manually. There is a greater variety of buy-ins than you have provided in the sit n go world.

2) What does dep/with mean?

3) I imagine you would want to add the bonus amount to your final bankroll.

4) What do I do if I already have a bankroll of X amount?

5) The 'variation' collumn is quite thin and so I cant see the full word. It makes no difference to the way it works but I guess it would make things look tidier.


I think thats everything, but theyre only minors things. So although i pointed out a number of things I don't think its a poor job. I think you have done a great job and it works really efficiently. Nicely done.

If I were to add one more thing, maybe play with the look of the whole thing. It looks okay, but not amazing. But then again I guess excel wasn't really made for design work.

Touch up a few things and this could work really well.
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-12-2007, 12:02 PM
JBlixt JBlixt is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 207
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePokerBank View Post
Had a look, and it seems pretty good. I had some sort of error pop up when I loaded it, can't remember what it said but it made no difference I dont think to the way it works, but just a heads up.

But anyways, few things...

1) Add a few more buy-in variables, or maybe just allow players to enter their own buy-ins manually. There is a greater variety of buy-ins than you have provided in the sit n go world.

2) What does dep/with mean?

3) I imagine you would want to add the bonus amount to your final bankroll.

4) What do I do if I already have a bankroll of X amount?

5) The 'variation' collumn is quite thin and so I cant see the full word. It makes no difference to the way it works but I guess it would make things look tidier.


I think thats everything, but theyre only minors things. So although i pointed out a number of things I don't think its a poor job. I think you have done a great job and it works really efficiently. Nicely done.

If I were to add one more thing, maybe play with the look of the whole thing. It looks okay, but not amazing. But then again I guess excel wasn't really made for design work.

Touch up a few things and this could work really well.
Thank you for your review and nice words. I will try to improve it as much as I can. But most of this info are already presented in the info page. It can alwyas be more user friendly and that is what I am looking for.

Most of your questions are answered in the info page (or at least I tried to) but it can always be a lot better and maybe easier to understand.

Your points:
1) You can add your own buy in levels in the second page; blue fields. Then they will show up in the list where you put in your values.
2) dep/with are short for deposit and withdrawal. You need them to keep track of your bankroll.
3) Yes, bonuses are included in the final bankroll.
4) Your starting bankroll are meant to be added on the start page; it says bankroll at start.
5) Point taken.
__________________
The swedish pages:
Pokerskola
Partypoker Bet365 Poker Rakeback och bonus Poker skola
The international page:
Poker beginner school
Poker school Bet365 poker rakeback and bonus Sit & Go Poker school
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Review my Review Page Please SmackDog New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 3 07-06-2007 10:14 AM
NEW IDEA - SYN will Review YOUR website, with contextual PR5 on topic Links! LadyHoldem The Spam Forum 0 03-15-2007 04:11 AM
template review JBlixt New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 2 01-16-2007 04:47 PM
Site Review - er, blog review actually tomt New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 5 11-04-2006 08:59 PM
Review my review mikebrad New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 5 03-08-2006 07:30 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:03 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0