Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-15-2007, 05:54 PM
Simmo! Simmo! is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 19
Talking No questions (yet) - just a "Hi"

Hi everyone,

Just introducing myself. Some of you may already know me from CAP / GPWA / Casinomeister but I've just launched into the pokerworld with my first site and going through the learning curve, so this seems like an ideal place to sign up (thanks for the link Nick). I know a fair bit about a number of the poker rooms - its the jargon I'm having to learn fast

I've been around in the casino affiliate world for 3 years or so, so I reckon it's about time I branched out! It took me 3 years just to find a domain name I thought suitable for poker, lol.

Oh, and anyone heading to Macau, shout - I'll be there.

So there you go

Cheers,

Simmo!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-15-2007, 07:40 PM
Randy Randy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,530
Default

Hey Simmo - nice to see you here!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-16-2007, 10:36 AM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 562
Default

Welcome Simmo. Look forward to seeing you in Macau!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-16-2007, 11:34 AM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,022
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmo! View Post
I've been around in the casino affiliate world for 3 years or so, so I reckon it's about time I branched out! It took me 3 years just to find a domain name I thought suitable for poker, lol.
Wow... are you serious? Welcome to the site!
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-16-2007, 12:45 PM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 939
Default

Welcome! Nice to see you here at PAW.
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-16-2007, 04:21 PM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is online now
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 302
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

Welcome!
__________________
Poker Tutoring | Strategy Forum | Hand History Replayer
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-16-2007, 05:36 PM
pokerforfree pokerforfree is offline
Poker For Free
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
Posts: 150
Send a message via AIM to pokerforfree
Default

This forum will definitely help you understand everything you need to know about poker. I know it worked for me

I'm sure that many of us we can learn from your experiences as well.

Welcome!
__________________
My Personal Stuff:

Online Pokeren
Poker Chips
HighStakers.com
PokerKudos.com
Best Online Casino's
NBA Live Leagues
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-17-2007, 08:00 AM
Simmo! Simmo! is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 19
Default

Thanks guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
Wow... are you serious? Welcome to the site!
Lol yeah - well I always thought if I'm going to dedicate time to it and do it properly I may aswell get a decent domain...just took longer than I thought to get one at a fair price


Yeah looking forward to Macau Nick - should be awesome.Amazing what you can get for £65 a night...

Name: royale_big_01.jpg Views: 65 Size: 68.6 KB
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-17-2007, 03:06 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,022
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmo! View Post
Lol yeah - well I always thought if I'm going to dedicate time to it and do it properly I may aswell get a decent domain...just took longer than I thought to get one at a fair price
Now I am really curious... what did you end up going with? Or is it top secret
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-17-2007, 03:25 PM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 562
Default

Heh Simmo, you obviously got in early. Mine was about double that. Those rooms look naiice though!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 1 09-23-2007 01:10 AM
Answers to some questions.... Jeremy Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 15 11-14-2006 05:20 AM
General CAC Questions Graham General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 09-08-2006 01:45 PM
A Couple Of Questions FrazVegas New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 3 06-10-2006 07:33 PM
Answer The Hard Questions Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 01-05-2006 07:46 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:27 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0