Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 07-25-2007, 03:35 PM
Dave Dave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 502
Default

A few comments.

I also find the text very hard to read, especially on the left side nav bar.

If you switched to the normal white background with black text you would have one hell of a nice looking site.

Your content and RSS feed are of excellent quality.

Have you considered ghostwriting and selling your articles to other poker sites?

This is a huge untapped market. We all need fresh content but who has the time? I'd buy your material and so would hundreds of others.

Just a thought.

Oh and keyword stuffing your **** tags is asking for trouble.

<**** name="keywords" *********"poker strategy,
poker strategy tournament,
holdem poker strategy texas,
game improve poker, poker pressure strategy tool,
online poker strategy,
live poker strategy, casino poker strategy
edition full guide poker strategy tilt tournament,
em hold poker strategy texas,
poker strategy tip,
casino mathematical poker strategy, winning
poker strategy,
best poker secret strategy,
holdem poker strategy,
playing poker strategy,
limit poker strategy,
em hold poker strategy,
play poker principle proven strategy winning,
online poker strategy tournament,
head poker strategy up,
poker strategy texas,
game poker strategy theory winning,
guide poker strategy,
basic poker strategy,
card poker strategy,
betting poker strategy,
advanced poker strategy,
game poker strategy,
cash game poker strategy,
omaha poker strategy,
playing poker strategy video,
poker strategy tournament video,
killer play poker poker strategy tactic winning,
7 card poker strategy stud,
poker strategy stud,
holdem online poker strategy texas,
forum poker strategy,
guide holdem poker strategy texas,
internet poker strategy,
book poker strategy,
card poker seven strategy stud,
holdem playing poker strategy texas,
poker recommended site strategy,
hold poker strategy texas,
poker razz strategy,
party poker strategy,
5 card draw poker strategy,
holdem poker strategy texas tournament,
poker rule strategy,
go poker sit strategy,"/>
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-25-2007, 03:46 PM
jcap1p's Avatar
jcap1p jcap1p is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 135
Default

Ok I can talk to my designer about stuffing the tags. I didn't even know about it. And I am gonna try it out with a white background and black text.

How much are people willing to pay for articles on average?


Ok I had my designer make the background white and text black also. thoughts?
__________________
Online Poker Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-25-2007, 09:31 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,457
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Look great !

Makes a huge difference and I am sure you will notie people sticking around longer now to read your content
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-26-2007, 12:30 AM
jcap1p's Avatar
jcap1p jcap1p is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 135
Default

Thank you I am going to change the header as well
__________________
Online Poker Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-26-2007, 09:59 AM
smackinyaup smackinyaup is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 42
Default

Wow your site is looking a lot better since last time I checked in on this thread. I was also able to navigate it a lot easier. Keep it up.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-26-2007, 01:22 PM
jcap1p's Avatar
jcap1p jcap1p is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 135
Default

Thank you very much
__________________
Online Poker Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-28-2007, 12:41 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,293
Default

Quote:
How much are people willing to pay for articles on average?
I read a bunch of your articles/news stories and i would say you could get a little more than the average writer. you have a very unique writing skill and that is what is valuable.
I usually pay between $5 and $25 and article. You could easily ask for $25, maybe more in some case, per article (300-500 words) and I think you could get some business. Also if you do a 5 for $100 deal you may get a lot of business.

Just my opinion though.

I like the site now. looks much, much better. Nice work.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-31-2007, 01:23 PM
jcap1p's Avatar
jcap1p jcap1p is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 135
Default

Thank you very much, I am putting a lot of work into it. Thank you for the kind words on my writing, I just started writing for a new client.
__________________
Online Poker Strategy
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Party Poker Check Bounced JohnH PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 3 07-08-2007 09:16 PM
How to cash an international check ucladave General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 05-05-2007 09:25 PM
Want $50 check mailed to you for nothing? Check this out! anasta83 The Spam Forum 0 07-24-2006 10:42 PM
Lost comission check ?? How does Pokerroom handel epsilionflow PokerRoom.com - PokerAffiliate.com 1 05-16-2006 12:41 PM
Party Poker vs. Check N Raise Poker? Which one? corpfan1 The Spam Forum 2 02-12-2005 12:41 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:18 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0