Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners

PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners PartyPoker.com is a member of the PAW network and offers $125 CPA's. Discuss PartyPoker.com's Affiliate Program with us in these forums.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-27-2007, 12:11 AM
JohnH's Avatar
JohnH JohnH is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 201
Default Party Poker Check Bounced

Just checked my bank statement today to see that my party poker affiliate check I received has bounced. This is odd because I would think they have enough money in their account to cover MY earnings? I have had several checks from them clear in the past with no problems. I called my bank and they said that the reason the check was returned was because the person who wrote me the check had insufficient funds. I guess I will email Party Poker.................. Anyone else have any problems?
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Poker Articles
Heads Up Poker
Win my Nintendo Wii Just in time for Xmas!!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-27-2007, 02:02 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,237
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

That is really bizarre. Let us know what they say about it.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-27-2007, 01:55 PM
JohnH's Avatar
JohnH JohnH is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 201
Default

Mark at Party Poker customer service contacted me today to ask me about the issue with the check. Most likely it has to do with my bank not accepting the intl checks anymore(wachovia aka watch-ova-ya aka walk-all-ova-ya). We worked it out to where I can have those funds credited back to my account soon and then wire transferred. Hopefully it will work out.
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Poker Articles
Heads Up Poker
Win my Nintendo Wii Just in time for Xmas!!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-08-2007, 09:16 PM
gogogators gogogators is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 9
Default Banks accepting PP Checks?

So is it considered that across the board, Wachovia won't accept PP checks? Are there banks that will?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM
Party Poker vs. Check N Raise Poker? Which one? corpfan1 The Spam Forum 2 02-12-2005 12:41 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:26 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0