In A Linking Mood!
Hi All,
Decided I'm in a linking mood today - several options available!
- For anyone with some PR and a little in the way of content (no banner farms etc) I have 5 or 6 more spots on:
http://www.sitandgoplanet.com/links.html
- Happy to link with newer sites too - this will be from a new links page which will be (imaginitively) titled 'Links2' and link from the page above.
- For those with PR4+ I'll also consider any 3-way linking offers with my blog http://plan3tgongpoker.blogspot.com which is PR4... I'm looking to get links to SNG Planet in exchange for Plan3t Gong links to your site.
Will send PMs to those who have already posted requesting links in the last few days... anybody else who is interested please PM me!
Quick Edit: Since this linking game can be like 2 people trying to get through a small door 'after you, no-after you, no-no- after yoouuu'... I've started putting up links for the people requesting below and will PM once your link is up.... for those thinking of PMing me please use the info below to set up my link first... will speed things up no-end!
URL: http://www.sitandgoplanet.com
Anchor: Online Poker Tournament Strategy
Description: 100's Of Quality Poker Strategy Articles And Tips Covering Online Tournaments, Sit N Goes, Satellites And More.
Cheers, Mark
Last edited by mftpg : 11-21-2007 at 08:36 AM.
|