Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 06-13-2006, 05:51 AM
FrazVegas FrazVegas is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10
Default Micon System

I don't often buy systems etc. from the internet, but this one interests me as it has a lot of good reviews and is recommended on this website.

Has anyone actually bougt the system? What did they think of it?

P.S If i do decide to buy it - someone please give me their affiliate link.

Thanks in advance

FRAZ/
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 06-13-2006, 07:56 AM
FrazVegas FrazVegas is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10
Default

Well I bought it. Listening to it just now.
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 06-13-2006, 02:37 PM
FrazVegas FrazVegas is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10
Default

No disrespect to the author, as I know hes around here,

but I feel like an idiot for wasting money on it!
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 06-13-2006, 06:41 PM
dbirider's Avatar
dbirider dbirider is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Google Earth
Posts: 306
Default

haha
__________________
D.B.I. Rider
Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 06-14-2006, 10:25 AM
FrazVegas FrazVegas is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbirider
haha
yes, feel free to laugh. I would too
Reply With Quote
  #6   Spam Kill
Old 06-15-2006, 07:04 AM
checkingout checkingout is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 389
Default

Like I said earlier, there were a few people who wanted to help sell the book but the author never supplied a demo. Usually the sign of a very poor product.
Reply With Quote
  #7   Spam Kill
Old 06-15-2006, 10:57 AM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 970
Default

Hi Fraz,

Would you mind posting details on why you think it's a bad program? Just because we think it's bad doesn't mean a newbie wouldn't get any value from purchasing this.

I'd love to see some bullet points listing reasons you didn't like it.

Thanks
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #8   Spam Kill
Old 06-17-2006, 01:17 PM
FrazVegas FrazVegas is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10
Default

Maybe Im being a little harsh, but I dont think so.

- Some suggestions are good, but no examined thoroughly.

- Grossly over marketed and priced.

- Poorly presented (He is actually playing online at the time of making and seems more interested in playing than telling)

- Information can be found easily for free via Google search.

Over view -

Have 50 buy ins as a bankroll
Play tight at the start
If you have a big stack - try to bully
Im going to the WSOP this year, hope to see you there.
Reply With Quote
  #9   Spam Kill
Old 07-31-2006, 11:32 AM
Grumbledook Grumbledook is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 8
Default

pretty spot on assessment of this, have you tried to get a refund?
Reply With Quote
  #10   Spam Kill
Old 10-06-2006, 11:05 AM
scoot scoot is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1
Default

Hi all I'm a newbie and basically it was this thread that got me to join.

I purchased the micon system and fully agree with fraz.

The site offers a full refund if your not entirely satisfied. I have emailed support 3 times, micon twice and the guy whos address was on my receipt when I purchased it.

I went to the forum that micon helps to run and sent him a personal message, he never replied so I sent him another one. He still hasn't replied.

I then posted a thread on the forum. The first reply I got was asking me if I was the person harrassing him in some tournament. Obviously another unhappy customer. I left a couple of days between every correspondance and in one of them I even blamed myself for it not working for me, (said maybe my poker skills just weren't good enough.)

The real reason was because it didn't tell me anything that I couldn't of found out free or a lot cheaper. I paid £1.99 for a Phil Hellmuth book when I first started playing, and most of what micon says is in there.

To my mind he is an unscrupulous scam artist, its just a pity he can't be barred from poker tournaments.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone promoting Micon System 2 yet? SmackDog The Poker Affiliate Exchange 11 02-10-2007 04:02 AM
Micon System 2 Launched Today Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 12 01-18-2007 01:41 PM
Micon System site down? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 08-30-2006 02:12 PM
Micon System NeverBeg General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 07-31-2006 08:54 AM
The Micon System - Affiliate Program Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 35 05-17-2006 03:10 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:58 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0