General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
how are promotions going? any increase in sales after his recent wsop final table?
where can i find a micon system banner? I guess i might as well jump on the band wagon and give promoting it a chance. I remember there used to be one here on PAW but i dont see it anymore. Any help would be much appreciated.
I think I might give a shot and start promoting it. Bryan is a really good player and his FT at the world series is something that will give the micon system great credibility...
tke1600
__________________
Get the latest poker fish lists, online poker reviews , information for playing online poker , and online casino bonus reviews
You're welcome. I couldn't find it at first, but I used the forum search function and was able to locate one of Jeremy's original posts on Micon's system.
Keep us updated on your success with advertising this product.