Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-27-2007, 01:33 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,036
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default Affiliate Managers With Extra CAC Passes

Affiliate Managers, I know of a few affiliates looking for sponsorship. If you have any extra please let me know and I will put them to good use.

Specifically I need a (3) passes for Marcel Luske's marketing team. Marcel will be there and I will arrange a meeting to discuss his upcoming projects. I'd give him our passes but they are all spoken for.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A plea to all affiliate managers... DealerDan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 10-02-2006 05:16 AM
FREE PASSES AVAILABLE for CAC Las Vegas 2006 - Become a Sponsored Affiliate Digital Angel The Spam Forum 0 08-31-2006 10:50 AM
Expectations from Affiliate Managers (New Article) Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 08-24-2006 02:46 AM
We need affiliate managers here Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 12 08-31-2005 10:50 AM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 03:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:04 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0