Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31   Spam Kill
Old 05-16-2007, 08:58 PM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,512
Default

Stop talking nonsense. I'm not defending this company.

It's goofus talk to say "how they want to steal players" is defending them!

Allegations based on gossip and just saying nonsense won't help your cause. In this case, if you have evidence of somebody doing wrong, then post like thecorster. THAT is helpful.
Reply With Quote
  #32   Spam Kill
Old 05-16-2007, 09:07 PM
checkingout checkingout is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 389
Default

Its my direct information, I didnt think I had a "cause". I posted just to give a friendly heads-up to the forum members. I'll leave it at that
Reply With Quote
  #33   Spam Kill
Old 05-23-2007, 11:33 PM
Catfish Catfish is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 30
Default one more thing...

I can confirm that they had the same text re: closing an account and re-opening it in german.
It is true that PartyPoker tolerates it. Because of the fact that they are their biggest affiliate, they seem to have a special status. For example, they know exactly how many PartyPoints every one of their players has, so they have a ranking system rewarding players who generate the most rake.
When I tried to install the same for my players, they turned me down citing "player privacy" (read : they are afraid you might offer rakeback).
After I protested about being treated unfairly, my case worker has ceased to answer any emails that I sent. I have not received a single answer on a dozen requests since 3 months now.
Imho, this is quite an issue. They do have a monopoly at PP already, and with all these special treatments, no small affiliate will be able to compete with them, especially once they start working with other poker rooms.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:56 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0