Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 05-30-2007, 07:57 PM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 628
Default

I don't think so.
__________________
  • Add your listing for free to PR5 Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-30-2007, 09:59 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,949
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I met with Bodog in Amsterdam and I can probably get affiliates on our network trackers that have legitimate sites and are proven performers with us already. In other words this is not for new members of the network, and I need to know that you send quality players to other sites with us.

This will be on a case by case basis however and I can't make any guaruntees as Bodog will need to approve you as well.....good news is that we have deep contacts there.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-30-2007, 10:49 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is online now
Special Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 682
Default

I wouldnt put much weight on the reviews on pokernews (no offense Jeremy), about a month ago I was using them as a guide while writing some reviews and some the info was very aged (pre-UIGEA). It might have been updated since though.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-30-2007, 10:54 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,949
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Thanks I'll let the writers who do our reviews know. Not really sure what that has to do however with getting trackers to members on our network though, nonetheless thanks for the heads up.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-30-2007, 10:57 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is online now
Special Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 682
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaus View Post
I could use some help from some people here. Iam writing my review for Bodog and would love if someone can give me some hints as to traffic..generally how many are on during peak hours, as well as traffic at the cash tables. Seeing as I can not open anaccount myself I couldnt even tell you what the site looks like so it is making it difficult to describe something you have never seen. Yes, I did search the net but from what I have been reading alot of people need to update their reviews not just bonus codes lol

I know payment options are always changing and I even went to Pokernews for this info...are there any other payment options besides

Check / eChecks, Nucharge, Credit Cards, Wire Transfer, Western Union, Click2pay and eWalletXpress

....and are all these methods still accurate? This to was not found on the Bodog website and I can not get into my affiliate information as of yet.

Thank you, and sorry for all the basic questions I am just having some diffiulty with this one and I would rather get it right than have someone tell me I stretched the truth.

hehe, I wasnt picking on pokernews for no reason...I auctually love the site. I just wanted to let her know she should double check the info, its horrible finishing a page and realizing you have bad info.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-31-2007, 05:19 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,231
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPokerGirl View Post
hehe, I wasnt picking on pokernews for no reason...I auctually love the site. I just wanted to let her know she should double check the info, its horrible finishing a page and realizing you have bad info.

You should be doing your reviews by actually reviewing the sites anyways.

If you're lucky enough to get signed up with Bodog they are beyond awesome. They've done and worked with me more than any other site out there 10 fold. If you get Pete, one of the AM's over there, he is the man! Its worth the wait and to keep persuing trying to be able to promote them.
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-28-2007, 03:13 AM
Pokerhunt Pokerhunt is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 134
Default

Just wanted to take this up again. I have applied to Bodog one time before and now trying again, as many of our websites that have our freeroll monitor, would like Bodog added.

However, I applied again, got an answer where they requested further info about my site. I answered the best I could, but have heard nothing since june 19th.

Can someone help me speed up things? :-)
__________________
.................................................. ..................
Webmasters, get a Poker Freerolls schedule on your own website - custom colors, own affiliate links can be inserted.
http://www.freerollsmonitor.com

Manufacturing the best rakeback deals available
http://www.rakebackfactory.com
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-28-2007, 03:31 AM
addaminsane addaminsane is offline
www.aintluck.com
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 155
Default

Man, Bodogs affiliate program is a pain right now, its so hard to even get accepted, there revenue share is relatively low, and also, the whole "have to make a deposit within the same month as sign-up thing." I wish more affiliate programs would be like PDC. If sent several unanswered emails to Bodog, there phone service is good, but e-mail sucks. You are offering a pretty good service, I'm surprised at how reluctant Bodog is about everything. Does anyone have some info on Why Bodog is so reluctant about working with people?
__________________


Poker Strategy - Online Poker Tables
Free Workout Routines (in the making) - making 5 -10 bucks per day just from people typing the domain name in.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-28-2007, 03:56 AM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 628
Default

Several reasons:

Bodog does not want everyone becoming an affiliate so they can get rakeback under their own account.

They prefer to just work with affiliates who will send them good players. Bodog is a top tier sportbook catering to losing players. They don't like winners at all. Poker is a good part of their business but I suspect bodog would do just fine without. Their affiliate stance are not much different than similar structured sportsbooks that have limit collars, do not welcome professional action, discourage bonus whoring. They go the extra mile to make sure people have great support while losing their money.
__________________
  • Add your listing for free to PR5 Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-28-2007, 09:49 AM
Darko Darko is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 208
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerProp View Post
Several reasons:

Bodog does not want everyone becoming an affiliate so they can get rakeback under their own account.

They prefer to just work with affiliates who will send them good players. Bodog is a top tier sportbook catering to losing players. They don't like winners at all. Poker is a good part of their business but I suspect bodog would do just fine without. Their affiliate stance are not much different than similar structured sportsbooks that have limit collars, do not welcome professional action, discourage bonus whoring. They go the extra mile to make sure people have great support while losing their money.

yeah i agree with alot of that.... they told me they dont want any bonus hunters, no rakeback which in turn should limit the sharks they get as they belive the big sharks that generate loads of rake a month, do more harm then good and overall it generates them less rake.

they have a small affiliate team with a personal attention to their affiliates and as 10% of the affiliate generate 90% of the players, they would rather focus on the 10% and not bother with the rest.


also the deposit in the same month thing shouldnt really apply to many as if you are at bodog you for sure should opt for rev share by miles and miles.....
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bodog Cuts Jamie Gold Graham General Poker Chat 4 01-27-2007 11:58 AM
Email about Bodog from PAW Justin General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 12-22-2006 07:36 PM
Bowmans Backs Out Of US - Sends Players To Bodog RounderStaked General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 11-28-2006 11:17 AM
Bodog ethomps General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 12-17-2005 07:03 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:06 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0