| General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here! |
 03-09-2007, 04:08 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,339
|
|
Can anyone explain Full Tilt FEES?
Just wondering how one of my players shows up as $270 in fees on a single deposit?
Yesterday, nothing - today $270. Now I know he is a big player - I am plus for the month from him...but how the heck does this much show up as fees for a deposit?
Does anyone know how the column FEES is calculated?
Thanks!
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code
Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
|
 03-09-2007, 04:20 AM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 934
|
|
That is messed up. Only thing I can think of is maybe it was a credit card cashback (I think thats what its called when they dispute the charge).
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***
Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips
"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
|
 03-09-2007, 04:33 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,339
|
|
I don't think it was. This player has always had big fees every month (in the $50 - $100 range)...but never $270. After the fees showed up the next 2 days, lots of rake started showing up...so they must be playing quite a bit with the money deposited.
I am just wondering how much one would have to deposit and by what method to incur such a large fee?
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code
Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
|
 03-09-2007, 04:53 AM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 934
|
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by corpfan1
I don't think it was. This player has always had big fees every month (in the $50 - $100 range)...but never $270. After the fees showed up the next 2 days, lots of rake started showing up...so they must be playing quite a bit with the money deposited.
I am just wondering how much one would have to deposit and by what method to incur such a large fee?
|
If it were a 3% fee on the deposit, the player would have to deposit around 10k. So if they deposited that much, hopefully you will see a nice return on that money. Other than that, I have no clue, maybe someone else here will know.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***
Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips
"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
|
 03-09-2007, 04:56 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,339
|
|
I am already seeing nice return...I am just wondering how fees are calcuated???
And...I thought we are only on the hook for 20% of the fees...or do they pass on 100% to us?
Thanks!
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code
Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
|
 03-09-2007, 05:33 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 543
|
|
I'd think it was more like 100% judging by the numbers. Surely it can't be 20% when you get charges like that one...
Anyway, apparently some processors can (used to and maybe still do) charge up to 9% on transactions, which gets passed onto FT and subsequently to affiliates, so that is possible.
|
 03-09-2007, 01:34 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 281
|
|
ftp fees etc
hi
yep I am amazed at all the fees - I looked at my stats and even allowing for getting hit with $1700 player fee (which I think I figured out was a bad deposit / cancelled deposit)
My MGR rev worked out at around 7% !! - not even close to the 20% they say
thats after bonuses / hats / mugs / player juice / coffee / complimentary dancing girls or whatever the hell they give to players and then charge us retail for
IMHO they seem to pass alot of costs on at 100% which isn't really playing the game - I wouldn't be suprised if 20% of the CEO's yacht doesnt appear on next months stats
Up until now I'd been thinking it was bonuses getting worked off and looking forward to the rev levelling out - but I doubt it will
look out for CEO juice on your next aff reports
cheers scrawnybob
__________________
4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better Poker Forum
BadBeatorNot.com ... Poker Odds Calculator
MillionDollarPokerGuide.com ... Poker Guide & Directory
Scrawnybob's 4kingPoker Rants & Rambles ... Poker Blog
|
 03-09-2007, 04:30 PM
|
|
1000 Posts 2 many-RETIRED
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
|
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by scrawnybob
My MGR rev worked out at around 7% !! - not even close to the 20% they say
|
Ditto. Im fairly new to FT but the MGR seems like a total rip off
__________________
Translation services : 29 languages clients include partygaming.
Email -
References and further details available on request
Following my Anti PPA rant, you can sign up At fulltilt using bonus code "PPABONUS"
|
 03-09-2007, 04:40 PM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 110
|
|
Yes...welcome to Full Tilt...they charge fees for everything. Deposits, bonuses, player points...etc
So the $270 is probably an aggregate of both deposit fees and any bonuses the player received.
|
 03-09-2007, 06:42 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,339
|
|
Well - it is definitely not bonuses too, because they have a SEPARATE column for that.
Also, to add to the pattern, he made another deposit today. Another $135 came off. That is 50% of the $270 that came off before.
So, I am assuming that he made a deposit of like $10,000 and then $5000 using the same method...for a total of $405 in fees.
Surprisingly, I am still ++ for the month with this player as he has generated over $600 in rake.
Just a bit frustrating...!!!
Thanks!
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code
Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:27 PM.
|