Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-31-2006, 08:33 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 986
Default Your Full Tilt fees for the month

Let's track this trend (maybe it'll come in handy at some point).

My Full Tilt fees for July were 33% of my total rake generated.

What about yours?
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-31-2006, 09:05 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,250
Default

39% boooo
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-31-2006, 11:49 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,093
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I brought in a fair amount of players this month so naturally I got hit with several sign-up bonuses...........with that said:

40% taken off the top with fees, bonuses, points, and player added. And for the record I know FT probably frowns upon us sharing this info, in fact I know they do. But I don't feel there is anything wrong with having disclosure of what the real cost of doing business is. In their defense they still convert better than any other program I promote, however the above mentioned stats are simply facts........nothing more, nothing less.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can anyone explain Full Tilt FEES? corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 17 03-11-2007 04:22 PM
Full Tilt - Players Fees GoodKarmaKid General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 11-20-2006 01:41 AM
Full Tilt Poker is here to Stay! Bryan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 10-07-2006 06:50 PM
Full Tilt fees are crushing me Beanie General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 08-23-2006 04:27 PM
Full Tilt processing fees Prenut General Poker Affiliate Discussion 30 06-15-2005 12:28 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:12 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0