Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 02-28-2007, 09:26 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,582
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

They have been having some issues as well with players as per this guys post on NWP. Very unfortunate actually if this guys story is correct.

http://www.neverwinpoker.com/phpnuke...ict-34785.html
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #22   Spam Kill
Old 03-01-2007, 01:18 AM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 946
Default

They flatlined my stats last year with their backend update & played yhe stupid game. Phuk them & that old fossil doyle!
__________________
May the Bridges I Burn Light the Way - Amen!
Reply With Quote
  #23   Spam Kill
Old 03-01-2007, 03:19 AM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 590
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy
They have been having some issues as well with players as per this guys post on NWP. Very unfortunate actually if this guys story is correct.

http://www.neverwinpoker.com/phpnuke...ict-34785.html
That site is full of trash. I can't speak for everyone, but I have had nothing but top-notch support from that site and the affiliate program. I regularly cash out substantial amounts and have never had an issue. Just thought I'd give a perspective of the other side of the story. This is costing some of us a lot of money and it sucks - but it isn't really Doyle's Room's fault.
Reply With Quote
  #24   Spam Kill
Old 03-01-2007, 08:23 AM
fatbill fatbill is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 82
Default

Quote:
Last week, the management of the Doyle Brunson Poker Network (DBPN) has reluctantly decided ....
LAST WEEK!

If they were being above-board about this situation, they would not have waited a week to let their affiliates know. I expected better from them....
__________________
Texas Holdem Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #25   Spam Kill
Old 03-01-2007, 12:10 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 786
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillshadow
That site is full of trash. I can't speak for everyone, but I have had nothing but top-notch support from that site and the affiliate program. I regularly cash out substantial amounts and have never had an issue. Just thought I'd give a perspective of the other side of the story. This is costing some of us a lot of money and it sucks - but it isn't really Doyle's Room's fault.
I agree. I think doyles support staff have always been excellent. Far more professional than some sites I could mention. Many of them are probably fretting over their futures
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Doyle's Room Revenue stillshadow General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 03-31-2007 09:05 PM
Correction....Doyles Room will stay in the US...wahooooo! chiefofficer General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 02-19-2007 04:06 PM
Doyles Brunsons Online Poker Room pokerg4me The Spam Forum 1 10-30-2006 06:50 PM
Doyles Room Affiliate Program pokerg4me The Spam Forum 1 10-30-2006 03:40 AM
Doyle's Room Affiliate Account TheDirtyAce General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 09-22-2006 01:53 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:41 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0