Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-21-2006, 12:29 PM
TheDirtyAce TheDirtyAce is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 32
Default Doyle's Room Affiliate Account

As some of you are aware I have recently launched a new site and have been organizing the best affiliate schemes to work with.

I assembled myself a database of each particular card room in specific order to which ones I wanted to promote and when(so I can dedicate a month or so to 2 particular rooms and see how they perform.)

For september I had timetabled Hollywood and Doyles room.

I dont however seem to be able to sign up with an affiliate account, it just gives me a "sorry" message, thats all.

This happened when I initially started the site and assumed it would be a technical glitch, but just tried again a few moments ago with the same message being displayed.

Does anyone have a Doyles Room affiliate that is looking for someone to sub under them ?
__________________
Poker Bonus Freeroll


www.PrimeTimePoker.co.uk
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-22-2006, 03:53 PM
pokerforfree pokerforfree is offline
Poker For Free
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
Posts: 138
Send a message via AIM to pokerforfree
Default Hey Dirty

Hey,

I have a Doyle's Room affiliate account and I'dd be more than happy to sub you. Please e-mail me if you're still interested. ([email protected])

Peace,

Giorgio
__________________
My Personal Stuff:

Online Pokeren
Poker Chips
HighStakers.com
PokerKudos.com
Best Online Casino's
NBA Live Leagues
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Doyles Room affiliate server error hoursurfing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 11-11-2006 11:48 AM
Doyles Room Affiliate Program pokerg4me The Spam Forum 1 10-30-2006 05:40 AM
New Neteller T&C's Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-02-2006 10:03 PM
Selling a Party Poker Affiliate Account gogogators PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 6 08-16-2006 05:06 PM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 04:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:34 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0