Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners

PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners PartyPoker.com is a member of the PAW network and offers $125 CPA's. Discuss PartyPoker.com's Affiliate Program with us in these forums.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-14-2006, 11:19 PM
gogogators gogogators is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 9
Default Selling a Party Poker Affiliate Account

Hey Guys,
I tried to find something here on this topic before posting but couldn't. If I missed it, please provide a url to the thread. If its not already answered, can anyone tell me if I am allowed to sell my party poker affiliate account to someone else? I know I can sell them my website and then they can have all new signups go to their own affiliate account but for I need to sell my existing player base as well (I am on MGR). If anyone has done this, please let me know if Party was totally cooperative, gave you a hard time or what. I can't find anything in Party's Affiliate Ts & Cs on the topic.

I think this really boils down to simply changing the NAME on the affiliate account and most importantly changing the Neteller account that the Party Cashier sends the money to. If I am missing something, please let me know.

Thanks!

PS. This is a great forum, I wish I had found it BEFORE I was getting out of the business.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-27-2006, 04:32 PM
Vness Vness is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 14
Default

Hi gogogators,

I like the name by the way

This is a late reply, but I don't see any others to it, sorry if I missed them if there are...

I would not see a problem with selling your affiliate account, I actually think this is a good idea. If of course you have some good players under you and are generating revenue, this would be more of an attraction to the buyer. Also, you would most likely have to provide some information like this to the potential buyer so they know what and who they are taking on.

It is also best to ask your affiliate network if they have any issues with this. Just incase...
__________________
Vanessa

Vanessa @ incomeaccess.com

www.incomeaccess.com ( Unibet affiliate program)

www.incomeaccessoffers.com CPA network
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-27-2006, 05:32 PM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 466
Default

I've heard that you CAN NOT sell your party affiliate account. hhmmmm, where did I hear that?

Oh yeah, it's in the affiliate agreement.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-15-2006, 01:38 PM
gogogators gogogators is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 9
Default Where does it say its not allowed?

I read the entire affiliate agreement before posting this question. The only thing I see that relates to my quesiton is this:

8.6 Assignment. Except where you have received our prior written consent, you may not assign at law or in equity (including by way of a charge or declaration of trust), sub-license or deal in any other manner with this Agreement or any rights under this Agreement, or sub-contract any or all of your obligations under this Agreement, or purport to do any of the same. Any purported assignment in breach of this clause shall confer no rights on the purported assignee.

That seems to state its up to Party which is why I posted here asking if anyone has done it. Please let me know if I missed a more blatant clause prohibiting such a sale.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-15-2006, 06:10 PM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,699
Default

It's pretty blatant. You can't do it. You can ask Party for permission, but there isn't anything else to talk about here.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-16-2006, 12:45 PM
gogogators gogogators is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 9
Default

Why is there nothing more to discuss?

My OP says "If anyone has done this, please let me know if Party was totally cooperative, gave you a hard time or what."

That seems like a reasonable thing to discuss.

Anyone have any experiences with this?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-16-2006, 05:06 PM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,699
Default

He also said: "I can't find anything in Party's Affiliate Ts & Cs on the topic."

Okay, yes, asking if anyone has done it could be helpful (though the lack of an affirmiative response by now would seem to be the answer).
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Neteller T&C's Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-02-2006 10:03 PM
I'm Selling my PARTY POKER AFFILIATE ACCOUNT Limitbreaker2000 The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 06-25-2006 10:22 PM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:05 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0