Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-25-2006, 03:57 PM
Limitbreaker2000 Limitbreaker2000 is offline
Limitbreaker2000
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4
Default I'm Selling my PARTY POKER AFFILIATE ACCOUNT

Hey All,

In the last year I've made over $1400 with it and I was pretty pleased, but I'm just not really interested in doing it anymore/don't really have the time.

Anyways, I put it up on ebay if anyone is interested. The pictures in the listing show the last year and a half of profits. Which I think are pretty darn good.

Check it out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=130001509854

Last edited by Limitbreaker2000 : 06-25-2006 at 05:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-25-2006, 04:02 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 975
Default

Good luck.
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-25-2006, 05:08 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,996
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Last time I checked you couldn't sell a party poker affiliate account. Did you check with your AM, and if so who was it and what did he/she say? Thanks
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-25-2006, 05:15 PM
Limitbreaker2000 Limitbreaker2000 is offline
Limitbreaker2000
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4
Default

I haven't heard anything regarding such a rule. And there is nothing in their FAQ's saying that this can't be done. Party Poker doesn't stand to gain or lose anything by such a transfer.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-25-2006, 05:39 PM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,628
Default

3.5 Non-Assignment. Without prejudice to Section 8.6, you acknowledge and agree that Trackers are for your sole use and you shall not assign or sub-license (as appropriate) the Tracker IDs, Bonus Codes nor any Affiliate Accruals to any third party without our prior written consent.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-25-2006, 05:53 PM
Limitbreaker2000 Limitbreaker2000 is offline
Limitbreaker2000
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4
Default

Well I guess technically you can't do it. But then how would PP know anyway?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-25-2006, 06:05 PM
themike537's Avatar
themike537 themike537 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 192
Default

Hmm, you posted it in Party's private forum as well...

An affiliate manager moderates that, so they're gonna find out for sure.
__________________
Get the top PKR Bonus Code for PKR Poker - the latest advancement in 3D poker!

PokerAffiliateLife.com - Your free poker affiliate guide.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-25-2006, 09:22 PM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 368
Default

d'oh!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Neteller T&C's Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-02-2006 09:03 PM
Selling a Party Poker Affiliate Account gogogators PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 6 08-16-2006 04:06 PM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 03:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 10:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 10:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:49 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0