Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-07-2007, 02:55 PM
tomt tomt is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Berkeley, CA
Posts: 163
Default PokerStars check by mail

Can anybody in the US tell me how long on average it takes for Pstars checks to process and be delivered?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-07-2007, 03:28 PM
boarderman23 boarderman23 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 177
Send a message via AIM to boarderman23
Default

I cashed out on 1/29/07 an got it yesterday (2/6/07). I was surprised it came that quick.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-07-2007, 07:41 PM
Knuder12 Knuder12 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 48
Default about a week

Yea, i got a check today and it took about a week.
__________________
Pitbull Poker : Bonus-Center.com : Me broke, that's an oxymoron
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-07-2007, 08:29 PM
tomt tomt is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Berkeley, CA
Posts: 163
Default

Wow. I've got three checks coming and the request for the first one was made twelve days ago.
Oh well, no big rush.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-08-2007, 05:27 PM
boarderman23 boarderman23 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 177
Send a message via AIM to boarderman23
Default

Hmm....I'm from NY and I see that you're from CA. I wouldn't think that that would make much of a difference though. You did get an e-mail confirming everything right?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-08-2007, 06:13 PM
CoolDog CoolDog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 186
Default

My first and only cashout took about six days.

Question; for my next cashouts by check, would I need to resubmit (fax) proof of account information, e.g. drivers licence, credit card info. etc or do they request that for just the first check cashout?

CoolDog
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-08-2007, 06:22 PM
boarderman23 boarderman23 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 177
Send a message via AIM to boarderman23
Default

They never asked for any of that from me...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-08-2007, 09:15 PM
kdollar kdollar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 188
Default

haven't asked that from me either.
__________________
Play online poker and get the best poker bonus codes. Find out the top online poke rooms and get daily online poker news.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-09-2007, 06:28 PM
tomt tomt is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Berkeley, CA
Posts: 163
Default

Me neither. But of the three check requests I made (all within a week), the first was made on January 20th. Guess I'll email Stars and see if I get a response before the checks start arriving.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-09-2007, 06:58 PM
CoolDog CoolDog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 186
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomt
Me neither. But of the three check requests I made (all within a week)...
I thought PS only allowed one check per week to be issued?

I also thought it was standard practice to ask for proof of ID when cashing out a check for the first time from online casinos and poker rooms?

CoolDog
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pokerstars Related Traffic for Sale SharkScope The Poker Affiliate Exchange 12 12-15-2006 10:26 PM
PokerStars Scamming? PokerKhan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 12-11-2006 02:47 AM
PokerStars - Add MGR and you will own the market GoodKarmaKid General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-12-2006 09:50 PM
Want $50 check mailed to you for nothing? Check this out! anasta83 The Spam Forum 0 07-24-2006 10:42 PM
Lost comission check ?? How does Pokerroom handel epsilionflow PokerRoom.com - PokerAffiliate.com 1 05-16-2006 12:41 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:48 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0