I'm selling all the Pokerstars text links on SharkScope to the highest bidder. These links get on average 400 clicks per day from people who are typically either current Pokerstars sit & go players or people interested in joining Pokerstars.
My only condition is that the destination page be a review of Pokerstars, or something very closely related to Pokerstars - so that someone clicking a link that says Pokerstars isn't suprised at where they end up.
I'll consider weekly offers if the offer price is good but prefer a monthly purchase.
Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Carbon Poker Bonus Code or our Cake Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus | Poker Bonus Codes Online | Online Casino Bonus Directory | Casino Captain
I will vouch for this traffic 100%-- I am unfortunately unable to keep the links right now But I was getting 9-10k uniques a month from them and good traffic. However I am having a serious financial crunch and can't spend much on ads right now. a VERY good buy for someone who's able to convert the traffic. Believe me, I'll miss them!
__________________ *Get up to 50% Rakeback!**Looking for a Poker Bonus?*
Please PM me the location of the ad and how you prefer to be paid.
I think i might give you a try
__________________
Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Carbon Poker Bonus Code or our Cake Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus | Poker Bonus Codes Online | Online Casino Bonus Directory | Casino Captain
I still would like to know where the links are, unless you prefer not to offer me spots in the future for some odd reason
__________________
Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Carbon Poker Bonus Code or our Cake Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus | Poker Bonus Codes Online | Online Casino Bonus Directory | Casino Captain