Your point is well taken PPP . The main problem for me is that I would't be sending a lot of players per month (initially more, but probably only around 4-5 per month), but they would all be high quality players normally generating significantly more MGR than avg. I'm talking about players that multi-table 10-20 and higher, long term players, semi-pro's and professionals, so a lot of the normal or avg rules for player values, life expectancy on site, etc., don't apply.
On sites that pay MGR, these players are worth $500 a month or more. So even if I was to negotiate some ridiculous CPA of say $500, I would basically be only getting one months revenue. I will try the "negotiating" route, and see what they have to offer, but for these types of players I still prefer MGR.
Jason
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"
"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
|