Please don't be alarmed that the affiliate manager has not gotten back to you yet PokerKahn. Not to sound like a jerk, but they probably have larger (read: more important) affiliates to worry about then someone who has sent them 2 players.
Not to say they wont get back to you, but you are probably not very high on their priority list. I know because I am in the same boat as you with a couple of rooms.
You just have to understand that referrals drives attention in this business. AM's are just not going to spend a lot of time on small timers like you and I if there are more pressing issues with an affiliate sending them 200 players.
Sorry, but that is how I see it.
SmackDog
__________________
Gambling Strategy Guide - Submit your gambling strategy guides which may contain back links to your gambling web sites.
Online Poker Leagues | Poker Satellite Tournaments | iPhone Mobile Mob | Poker RakeBack Offers
|