Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 01-08-2007, 07:35 PM
aussiepoker aussiepoker is offline
The Package
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 26
Default

I think i will just take the links down and move on.
The aff manager offered me a $1000 bonus next month only if I sent him 60 new depositors, he must be dreaming as there is no way on earth that is going to happen at the moment.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-08-2007, 10:39 PM
SmackDog SmackDog is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 564
Default

THis happened to me at Titan as well. They agreed to pay me for CPA players and then they tell me they are not going to pay me for the players because the value of the players is too low.

This is bush league in my opinion because they get off getting new potential high earning players in the long run and end up screwing me out of my time, which costs money, to promote their poker room.

After they did this to me I proceeded to drop them and will not work with them again.

If they are going to commit to paying $x amount for each player then they should be accountable to paying that amount. If the player value is then to low, then I have no problem with them not paying for future players.

I think this is a weak move on all poker rooms part when this happens.

I do agree that it must be a partnership between the rooms and yourself, but it is hard to work with someone who tells you one thing one day and then an other the next day.

SmackDog
__________________
Gambling Strategy Guide - Submit your gambling strategy guides which may contain back links to your gambling web sites.

Online Poker Leagues | Poker Satellite Tournaments | iPhone Mobile Mob | Poker RakeBack Offers
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-08-2007, 11:22 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,172
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Seems like they attract new or small to medium affiliates with large CPA's, scrape a couple players from em all and then change terms. I have heard nothing but problems from them.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-09-2007, 01:53 AM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

I was owed $500 from about 1 1/2 years ago. They appologised in e-mail stating they didnt have any way to contact or pay me. I thought, 'strange,why dont the just use the e-mail, pay by my preferred method, even post a letter to my given address I had and still have registered with them.' Well I was offered incentives such as sponsored freerolls if I brought in some players each month. I thought it best to hold back untill I saw payment, still waiting. I tried a niche market a while back, West Ham Casino with a West Ham footbal site to compliment it. decent traffic, moderate clicktroughs, a couple of downloads, no sign-ups. I feel that when they grew in size they dropped in every other department
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-13-2007, 03:37 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,403
Default

Hey Stephen,

If what you say is true...than why is this happening to all of us?

Also, I think they backed out on the PAW deal too.

Pretty ridiculous.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-13-2007, 03:55 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Just wondering. Since i mentioned the West Ham Casino who have since left casinopartners. What happens to the players affiliates had on MGR? I know I lost all the players I brought to them from Noble when they left casinopartners. That was the $500 compensation I was talking about. I also found the regular downloads & no sign ups a bit telling as I didnt know about direct download links at the time.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-14-2007, 06:39 PM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 496
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpfan1
Hey Stephen,

If what you say is true...than why is this happening to all of us?

Also, I think they backed out on the PAW deal too.

Pretty ridiculous.
I can't answer that one. It's not the way I would do business, nor would I work with a company that does it that way (presuming this is what they have done...).

Stephen
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Newbie question icasinoreview New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 8 03-24-2007 10:36 AM
Shanez Question the27offsuit.com AbsolutePoker.com 0 01-10-2007 10:43 AM
simple link question absentx Web Design Q&A 3 11-12-2006 03:00 PM
Running My first freeroll-Have a question greview New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 2 08-06-2006 05:09 PM
Hello // Full Tilt Conversion Question PKing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 05-23-2005 05:10 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:45 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0