Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-18-2006, 08:45 PM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 618
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default Full Tilt Bonus - nice surprise!

Just recieved my bonus email for non US player revenue bonus.
I don't remember this being offered and I can't find my november newsletter. Can someone give me details of what this was?
Thanks fulltilt, although it concerns me somewhat that they are offering higher revenue for non us players.
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses
US Poker Bonus
Full Tilt Bonus Code

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-18-2006, 09:14 PM
nordberg25 nordberg25 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 79
Default

No Of Players
Revenue
Bonus Amount
5
$3.57
$0.18
OMG I am so happy - Thanks Full Tilt (luv ya)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-18-2006, 09:27 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 990
Default

It was a promo to recruit new international players. I didn't even change anything and I still sent them 47 new International players. I forgot about the promo as well but I'll take it!

If you want to take some cash from a fish, come look me up on FTP. I'm there now losing it all
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-18-2006, 10:01 PM
ResIpsa ResIpsa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 160
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerMaster
Just recieved my bonus email for non US player revenue bonus.
I don't remember this being offered and I can't find my november newsletter. Can someone give me details of what this was?
Thanks fulltilt, although it concerns me somewhat that they are offering higher revenue for non us players.
email was sent announcing it on Nov. 10th and it applied for signups from Nov. 13th to Dec. 11th I think.

I've been wondering what was happening with this, but with all the stat problems lately I figured I'd wait to ask about it until that was all working smoothly. I was really surprised to see that it was paid today....I figured I wouldn't see anything until the regular payment next month. Very nice christmas bonus....
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-19-2006, 12:35 AM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 469
Default

no shit!! what a pleaseant surpsrise...they even payed the commisions today!!
__________________
Poker Rakeback
Come see Rakeshark completely redesigned, it's pretty badass
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-19-2006, 02:46 AM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 542
Default

Loving the bonus FTP, I totally forgot about that little promotion so it came as a nice suprise.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-19-2006, 04:57 AM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 672
Default

I forgot about it too. It was only $125 but still a nice suprise
__________________
80% WPX Rakeback - Use Bonus Code WPX80
  • Add your listing for free to our Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-19-2006, 07:51 AM
AceHigh AceHigh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 127
Default

I was thinking what the heck it was...nice suprise
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-19-2006, 03:33 PM
TRIPAAA TRIPAAA is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 108
Default

Nice Holiday mini bonus, I like it. I totally forgot about this promo. Nice to see every one making a little gas money.

Happy Holidays
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-19-2006, 04:09 PM
tomt tomt is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Berkeley, CA
Posts: 161
Default

That's cute. Looks like we all forgot it. I was wondering what the hell it was for when it showed up today. Beginning to like FT better.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Full Tilt offers bonus for joining PPA Notspot General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 02-20-2007 07:56 PM
Full Tilt leaving the US? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 20 11-14-2006 01:01 AM
Kudos to Full Tilt DealerDan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 11-07-2006 11:47 PM
Full Tilt Poker is here to Stay! Bryan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 10-07-2006 06:50 PM
FULL TILT BONUS CODE! corpfan1 The Spam Forum 2 04-11-2005 06:21 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:04 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0