Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-20-2007, 12:11 PM
Notspot Notspot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 267
Default Full Tilt offers bonus for joining PPA

Don't know how many of you have noticed this but Full Tilt are offering a special bonus for their players to join the PPA.

http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/ppa-promotion.php

Just thought I'd alert you all 'cos not much time before March 5th, and it's something I thought you might want to alert your USA players to.

Anything helps, eh?
__________________
Poker Bonus Directory | The Poker Blog
Poker Dictionary | Sit and Go Poker | Best Poker Bonus
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-20-2007, 03:07 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,128
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

What are the odds that the affiliate will be absorbing that bonus? I say 2-1.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-20-2007, 03:11 PM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 672
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy
What are the odds that the affiliate will be absorbing that bonus? I say 2-1.
I'll take the max bet for $500 please on Yes the affiliates are absorbing it.
__________________
80% WPX Rakeback - Use Bonus Code WPX80
  • Add your listing for free to our Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-20-2007, 03:21 PM
Notspot Notspot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 267
Default

That just goes to show what a newb I am - didn't think of that.

I thought it was fab....now, I think it's half-fab.
__________________
Poker Bonus Directory | The Poker Blog
Poker Dictionary | Sit and Go Poker | Best Poker Bonus
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-20-2007, 06:04 PM
AceKicker AceKicker is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 195
Default

I'm willing to absorb part of the cost if that's the case. It's not like they're sticking us with the entire cost, just a percentage. I think they're doing the right thing to help the cause. I hope other rooms follow suit. I would sleep much better and make much more if the PPA's efforts succeed. So, I'm willing to pay a little toward that effort.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-20-2007, 07:06 PM
Notspot Notspot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 267
Default

Well said Acekicker!

How much would we all pay if we could wake up tomorrow and the whole Port Bill issue was just a bad dream? - even us non-USA affiliates.

Any dollars lost in the short term, will return many fold in the long term if the PPA are successful. IMO they are plainly the best hope we've got at the mo'.
__________________
Poker Bonus Directory | The Poker Blog
Poker Dictionary | Sit and Go Poker | Best Poker Bonus
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-20-2007, 07:28 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,339
Default

The amount of rake to clear the bonus will well exceed the amount deducted. So it is a win-win for us. Just expect a lot of UP-DOWN-UP-DOWN stats next month!

Let's get this crap eliminated and out of the way so we can all do our business and make a living.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-20-2007, 07:50 PM
dbirider's Avatar
dbirider dbirider is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Google Earth
Posts: 315
Default

What's the actual bonus? I can't find any numbers on the site.
__________________
D.B.I. Rider
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-20-2007, 07:56 PM
RCNastermind RCNastermind is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 151
Default

Free Membership = Freeroll
Donate $20 = $50 + Freeroll
Donate $40 = $100 + Freeroll
Donate $100 = $200 + Freeroll
Donate $1000 = $1000 + Freeroll
__________________
Poker Articles
My new blog on how to be an Online Poker Pro
Join My Squidoo Group and Get a Free Link For Your Site: Rules of Poker
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Sign-up Bonus Offers deepak7 PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 3 01-28-2007 10:29 AM
Full Tilt Bonus - nice surprise! PokerMaster General Poker Affiliate Discussion 14 12-25-2006 06:30 PM
Full Tilt leaving the US? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 20 11-14-2006 01:01 AM
Full Tilt Poker is here to Stay! Bryan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 10-07-2006 06:50 PM
FULL TILT BONUS CODE! corpfan1 The Spam Forum 2 04-11-2005 06:21 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:04 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0