News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-03-2006, 11:17 AM
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,596
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default AbsolutePoker & UltimateBet Merger.....Coming Monday

It appears that this is going to be official come Monday. Please read the AbsolutePoker & UltimateBet Merger news story on our homepage and then let's discuss the ramifications to affiliates of not only this merger but also the possible PartyPoker/888 merger.

BIG decisions will need to be made if the companies merge onto one unified gaming platform.

What debacle.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-03-2006, 11:29 AM
ResIpsa ResIpsa is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 66
Default

man, I hope the folks at Absolute are the one's running the combined affiliate program.....
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-03-2006, 01:43 PM
freydaddy's Avatar
freydaddy freydaddy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toledo,Ohio
Posts: 309
Send a message via MSN to freydaddy
Default

I agree, ultimates aff. program sucks, its not the worst by far, but its pretty bad for a very popular poker room,
__________________

Eric
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-09-2006, 11:48 PM
ChargedPoker ChargedPoker is offline
ChargedPoker.com
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Bourbonnais IL
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freydaddy
I agree, ultimates aff. program sucks, its not the worst by far, but its pretty bad for a very popular poker room,

I signed up for their affiliate program and nothing worked...well...the banner worked(ofcourse), but the stats didnt even load(ofcourse)
__________________
http://ChargedPoker.com
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-03-2006, 07:05 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Morally Protected
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 423
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResIpsa
man, I hope the folks at Absolute are the one's running the combined affiliate program.....

For sure! I hate UB's
__________________
- Learn how and where to qualify for WSOP 2007 Satellites
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-06-2006, 01:48 PM
ResIpsa ResIpsa is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 66
Default

Anyone have any updates on this?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-07-2006, 02:51 AM
Beanie Beanie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 221
Send a message via AIM to Beanie Send a message via MSN to Beanie
Default

yes, Absolute will be the ones pushing things in the future. From the few conversations I have had with them I think they are a little bit surprised at how bad UB's situation was.

Ultimately I think this is real good for affiliates. Absolute seems to get it and I know a lot of the UB people feel like the chains are off.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-07-2006, 05:22 AM
scrawnybob scrawnybob is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 148
Default absolute / ultimatebet

hi

so absolute are going to be running the backroom / aff etc but who's software will they be using for the players at the front end ?

personally I'd favour the look and functionality of UB but has anyone got anymore info on this ?

cheers scrawnybob
__________________
http://www.4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better

http://www.badbeatornot.com - Poker Odds Calculator

MillionDollarPokerGuide.com ... http://www.milliondollarpokerguide.com
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-07-2006, 04:31 PM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,210
Default

It seems unlikely they would buy UB if they weren't going to use the superior software.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-09-2006, 11:23 PM
DealerDan's Avatar
DealerDan DealerDan is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 132
Send a message via AIM to DealerDan
Default

Was there any updates on this that I've missed? Mondays long gone
__________________
Dealer Dan
Owner of the Dealer Dan Gaming Network, featuring online bingo, build a poker bankroll, online casinos and more.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
UltimateBet In House Affiliate Program ClarkePromotions General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 10-28-2006 01:46 AM
Antigua and Barbuda Press Conference on Monday Brandon General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 10-06-2006 01:03 PM
New Sites Keep Coming? hoursurfing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 06-15-2006 09:51 AM
4kingpoker.com private tournament at UltimateBet scrawnybob The Spam Forum 0 10-23-2005 06:47 AM
Hello from UltimateBet and Income Access danielb General Poker Affiliate Discussion 20 07-15-2005 03:30 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:23 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0