Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   General Poker Affiliate Discussion (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/)
-   -   AbsolutePoker & UltimateBet Merger.....Coming Monday (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/7386-absolutepoker-ultimatebet-merger-coming-monday.html)

Jeremy 11-03-2006 11:17 AM

AbsolutePoker & UltimateBet Merger.....Coming Monday
 
It appears that this is going to be official come Monday. Please read the AbsolutePoker & UltimateBet Merger news story on our homepage and then let's discuss the ramifications to affiliates of not only this merger but also the possible PartyPoker/888 merger.

BIG decisions will need to be made if the companies merge onto one unified gaming platform.

What debacle.

ResIpsa 11-03-2006 11:29 AM

man, I hope the folks at Absolute are the one's running the combined affiliate program.....

freydaddy 11-03-2006 01:43 PM

I agree, ultimates aff. program sucks, its not the worst by far, but its pretty bad for a very popular poker room,

losercore 11-03-2006 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ResIpsa
man, I hope the folks at Absolute are the one's running the combined affiliate program.....


For sure! I hate UB's

ResIpsa 11-06-2006 01:48 PM

Anyone have any updates on this?

Beanie 11-07-2006 02:51 AM

yes, Absolute will be the ones pushing things in the future. From the few conversations I have had with them I think they are a little bit surprised at how bad UB's situation was.

Ultimately I think this is real good for affiliates. Absolute seems to get it and I know a lot of the UB people feel like the chains are off.

scrawnybob 11-07-2006 05:22 AM

absolute / ultimatebet
 
hi

so absolute are going to be running the backroom / aff etc but who's software will they be using for the players at the front end ?

personally I'd favour the look and functionality of UB but has anyone got anymore info on this ?

cheers scrawnybob

PPP 11-07-2006 04:31 PM

It seems unlikely they would buy UB if they weren't going to use the superior software.

DealerDan 11-09-2006 11:23 PM

Was there any updates on this that I've missed? Mondays long gone :)

ResIpsa 11-09-2006 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DealerDan
Was there any updates on this that I've missed? Mondays long gone :)


no one said which Monday :D


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0