Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-04-2005, 05:47 PM
danielb danielb is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Montreal
Posts: 9
Default

Hi there,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Daniel, the affiliate manager for UltimateBet (and others) at Income Access. I'm looking forward to popping in when I can to keep up with all the action on this forum.

I'm happy to answer questions about the program or take note any of your feedback or suggestions. Those of you who haven't signed up for UltimateBet can do so at www.incomeaccess.com and contact me if you have any questions.

Daniel

UltimateBet Affiliate Program
__________________
Daniel

Income Access Gambling Affiliate Network
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-04-2005, 05:59 PM
checkingout checkingout is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 392
Default

Nice to have you here. Could you give a general overview of fees, %'s and if you can use bonus codes at all. Players yours for life of account?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-04-2005, 07:58 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 971
Default

Hey Daniel, welcome to the forums here.

BTW, I'm still waiting to hear back from you on my account questions from last week.

I'll PM you my info, hopefully you can find time to reply this time.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-04-2005, 08:23 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,074
Default

Good timing

I was going to be working on some UB things tomorrow.

I'd like to have your RSS tournament schedule, with the links pointing to an affiliate landing page.
They're currently plain 'ol links to the UB tournament schedule page, as in "bye bye visitor!"

Thanks
__________________
May the Bridges I Burn Light the Way - Amen!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-04-2005, 09:01 PM
Randy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I've been working with Daniel at Income Access for quite a while, and he is a topnotch affiliate manager with a topnotch program. Welcome to the forum!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-04-2005, 09:17 PM
tomysole tomysole is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 217
Default

Yes, Another affiliate manager from another prominent poker room has joined us. Great for the forum to have affiliate managers here to answer questions and give details about promos!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-04-2005, 10:45 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Welcome Daniel, thanks for joining our community. I'm sure there are several people here that are interested in what UB has to offer.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-05-2005, 12:48 AM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 426
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

welcome, great to have u here
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

www.teamdpp.com "Our Poker Blog"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-05-2005, 02:54 AM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,239
Default

Welcome!

I too am interested in what kinds of deals Ultimate Bet has to offer...anything out of the norm? Any marketing materials?

I promote Ultimate Bet on my websites...but have NEVER gotten a sign up...however, haven't really gone out of my way to try hard enough...
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-05-2005, 10:20 AM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 526
Send a message via AIM to Nick0r
Default

Welcome

Great program, I promote absolute through incomeaccess too and have had an upsurge in RMPs recently. Never been contacted by 'an affiliate manager' for either though.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Blackjack Commissions Rachna06 UltimateBet.com 0 01-11-2007 09:56 AM
Ultimatebet two affiliate sites? hoursurfing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 07-07-2006 06:13 AM
Income Access in Amsterdam Sarah-Jane General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 03-30-2006 02:45 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:37 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0