Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-14-2006, 08:56 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,124
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default Official Tournament Chat/ Smack Talk

You all will lose...3 mins
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-14-2006, 09:05 PM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 485
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

I hope I set a PAW record for donkeying out quickest....this is what I get for multi-tabling at FTP and trying to play on Stars...atleast I won one of my tournaments at Full Tilt in the process.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-14-2006, 09:07 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,124
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Who is Danny Boy?
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-14-2006, 09:20 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,093
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

...............Yawn

Slow night here at this tournament table. Looks like Brandon is about to donk out.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-14-2006, 09:31 PM
tke1600 tke1600 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 191
Default

If I woulda known Jeremy was going to donk off his chips so quickly i woulda played a little looser.....!!!!
__________________
Get the latest poker fish lists, online poker reviews , information for playing online poker , and online casino bonus reviews
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-14-2006, 09:33 PM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 242
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

Ah, crap! Jeremy what happened? I guess I'll just have to win this thing then.

Full of donks though! j/k
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-14-2006, 09:46 PM
ozim ozim is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 192
Default

Cool, I busted Jeremy
After three clubs came on the flop, he moved all-in for the rest of his chips with Ac - the nut flush draw, but I had a made flush - Jc7c and the boss failed to improve...
It's the middle of the night here in Poland but it was worth to hang around...
__________________
POKER - Poland's Top Poker Site
poker links - exchange links with me
kostenlos poker poker forum F1
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-14-2006, 09:57 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,093
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I think I am going to polish up my slot skills. Poker isn't my game.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-14-2006, 11:02 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,575
Default

asdfa
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-14-2006, 11:09 PM
MrMcGee's Avatar
MrMcGee MrMcGee is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 143
Default

OGM CHOP PLESE!

lol
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Got through to live chat at neteller... CAZ General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 02-11-2007 12:23 AM
December Affiliate Tournament [email protected] Poker.com 4 01-04-2007 08:04 PM
My Boring Tournament Story indieangler General Poker Chat 0 08-31-2006 05:36 AM
The Official Freeroll Smack Thread Randy72560 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 15 12-14-2005 10:15 PM
ny poker tournament allyinsidecx The Spam Forum 0 11-30-2005 04:10 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:15 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0