News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-14-2006, 06:56 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
StinkyFishPoker.com
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: California
Posts: 1,046
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default Official Tournament Chat/ Smack Talk

You all will lose...3 mins
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
StinkyFishPoker.com
Sign Up Now - Stinky Fish Poker
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-14-2006, 07:05 PM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 310
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

I hope I set a PAW record for donkeying out quickest....this is what I get for multi-tabling at FTP and trying to play on Stars...atleast I won one of my tournaments at Full Tilt in the process.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-14-2006, 07:07 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
StinkyFishPoker.com
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: California
Posts: 1,046
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Who is Danny Boy?
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
StinkyFishPoker.com
Sign Up Now - Stinky Fish Poker
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-14-2006, 07:20 PM
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,410
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

...............Yawn

Slow night here at this tournament table. Looks like Brandon is about to donk out.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-14-2006, 07:31 PM
tke1600 tke1600 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 189
Default

If I woulda known Jeremy was going to donk off his chips so quickly i woulda played a little looser.....!!!!
__________________
Get the latest poker fish lists, online poker reviews , information for playing online poker , and online casino bonus reviews
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-14-2006, 07:33 PM
Holyman Holyman is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 36
Default

Ah, crap! Jeremy what happened? I guess I'll just have to win this thing then.

Full of donks though! j/k
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-14-2006, 07:46 PM
ozim ozim is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 143
Default

Cool, I busted Jeremy
After three clubs came on the flop, he moved all-in for the rest of his chips with Ac - the nut flush draw, but I had a made flush - Jc7c and the boss failed to improve...
It's the middle of the night here in Poland but it was worth to hang around...
__________________
SEO contests: MPOpoker Online Poker & Cpayscom2 Online Casino
www.Poker24.pl - Poland's Top Poker Site
www.poker24.pl/eng - exchange links with me
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-14-2006, 07:57 PM
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,410
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I think I am going to polish up my slot skills. Poker isn't my game.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-14-2006, 09:02 PM
adioking adioking is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 914
Send a message via AIM to adioking Send a message via MSN to adioking
Default

You guys still watching? Only us 4 left.
__________________
Buy poker & casino domains for sale from me.

Hustle Cards invites you to read our poker strategy articles.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-14-2006, 09:09 PM
MrMcGee MrMcGee is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 115
Default

OGM CHOP PLESE!

lol
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:01 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0