News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old 08-14-2006, 10:00 PM
adioking adioking is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 849
Send a message via AIM to adioking Send a message via MSN to adioking
Default

Final verdict: hoursurf and adioking 1st and 2nd respectively
__________________
Buy poker & casino domains for sale from me.

Just a reminder, 2nd and 3rd place in the SEO Contest get free advertising on my PR5 online poker deals page!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-15-2006, 12:12 AM
Holyman Holyman is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 30
Default

Nice game guys, I had fun! Wasn't happy with the bubble though!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-15-2006, 06:51 AM
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,294
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Nice job to all who played. It was definately a fun time, and special congratulations go out to Ozim who flopped a flush against my draw and won the bounty.

Once again I was knocked out in the bottom 25% of the tournament.

Nonethelesss it was a great time and it's always fun playing with all my friends from PAW. And when I say friends, I mean that in the literal sense. Over the last few years I think I have made more friends with people on the internet than in real life. Nonetheless I would have had more fun last night chatting with babes on the internet.



We have some other really cool things in the works here that will allow us to get together and do some after hours team building in the future. And even more exciting we will be able to give away some great prizes.

Signed,

Kip
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:06 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0