
When I became an affiliate for FTP I asked them this question:
Q: Can I regester a domain name such as RealMoneyPoker.us, or FullTilt.tv etc. and have that address on my cards/the addresses I give to people word of mouth. And when people visit the address have it redirected to my link http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/?aff=659&code=
A: Yes you may, but please be advised that you are solely responsible for proper acquisition and lawful use of any domain name registered (i.e., anti-cyber squatting rules, abusive linking, obscenity, etc.) and that Full Tilt Poker shall have no responsibility to the affiliate nor to any third parties arising out of the affiliate’s registration and use of any such domain name(s).
And today I get an e-mail saying:
Jon,
It has come to our attention that your url redirects to Full Tilt
Poker's home
page. We understand that you are trying to promote your affiliate, but
this
seems a little deceiving. We would prefer your website to have a
landing page
and links to your affiliate code. Can you please make the changes and
inform
us on when they have been completed.
Thank you,
JD
Team Full Tilt
Do all think I can just leave my site the way it is since they told me it was ok? If they won't let me keep it, then I will have to open a site with a lot more links than just FTP so it will take away from them.
Oh well
Jon
__________________
<b><span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'><a href='http://www.fulltiltpro.com' target='_blank'><span style='color:red'>Full Tilt Pro</span></a></span></span></b>
|