General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
__________________
Play Online Poker Now . There are a lot of Poker Rooms Accepting US Players and you can qualify for free to the 2008 WSOP . If your a casino player be sure to see the Casinos allowing USA players . Not from America then get the top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Finally if your a promoter see our Poker Affiliate Programs and Casino Affiliate Programs
I emailed them to ask them why they said we would be able to cash out on July 4th (on the Party Partners page) and they said we should have the money within the first week.
I emailed them back telling them they didn't answer my question and they could have done a better job of being straight to the point by telling me they were working on it and when I can expect to receive payment.
They emailed me back again saying it would be here in the first week.