News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old Yesterday, 07:09 AM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is online now
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 317
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

got mine
__________________
I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old Yesterday, 08:50 AM
pokerbribes pokerbribes is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 8
Default

Yeah, their payments seem to be on the cheap side.....not really worth emphasizing PP
__________________
Sign up for online poker through www.PokerBribes.com and receive $40 FREE!! Refer a friend and receive $20 FREE!!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old Yesterday, 09:07 AM
Partypokerlover Partypokerlover is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 57
Default

I have been paid too! Hope it comes on time next month.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:40 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0