Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-02-2006, 03:26 AM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,250
Default Affiliate payments going to happen?

So how are they going to sort out the affiliate payment mess.

Like someone was saying they are going to need us now more than ever to promote their software to different countries.

But, if we were on cpa payments how are they going to figure out if we should get paid for those players or not last month?

I guess PPP was right. CPA all the way! Makes you sick thinking about how much money you will be losing in rev share that is gone.
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-02-2006, 08:03 AM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 485
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

I figure surely you'll get paid CPA without question, for players acquired up until the bill passed 2 days ago......I sure hope so, atleast.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-02-2006, 08:15 AM
coxquinn coxquinn is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 153
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by indieangler
I figure surely you'll get paid CPA without question, for players acquired up until the bill passed 2 days ago......I sure hope so, atleast.
the bill passed the senate but is not yet law
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-02-2006, 08:40 AM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 984
Default

I fully expect to get paid this month. There's no reason to think that the larger sites would panic and pull the plug this quickly. When you figure that Party rakes about 4M a day, there's no reason for them to pull the plug any SECOND before they have to. However, read my other post about it being over for a quote from Party. It does appear that they will pull out once the bill is signed but there will be some time to prepare for it.
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-02-2006, 12:45 PM
CasinoMack CasinoMack is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 374
Default

I would have earned much less if I did CPA all the way. Whats the difference between cpa and mgr if an affiliate isn't paid regardless? I always did CPA though with Pac Poker .
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-02-2006, 01:23 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,250
Default

Oh yeah same here. CPA all the way with Pacific. That would have been devastating to have been on mgr with them.
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-02-2006, 01:33 PM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 356
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoursurfer
Oh yeah same here. CPA all the way with Pacific. That would have been devastating to have been on mgr with them.
Yea, devastating is one word when you have been sending 50-100 RMPs there a month on Rev Share for the last 1.5 years
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-02-2006, 01:43 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,250
Default

Ayayayayaiiiii. Yeah thats about a $200k blow.

But you never know since they have a lot of UK and Canadian players? Maybe it wont be as bad as you think. I hope they were'nt you know what users which are mostly from USA.
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mansion US Affiliate Payments losercore General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 02-23-2007 01:46 PM
FREE PASSES AVAILABLE for CAC Las Vegas 2006 - Become a Sponsored Affiliate Digital Angel The Spam Forum 0 08-31-2006 11:50 AM
partypoker affiliate payments takemoney General Poker Affiliate Discussion 12 07-05-2006 11:07 AM
Affiliate payments outside the US ampi General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 03-29-2005 12:47 PM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 04:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:46 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0