General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
I am not a US resident or citizen. I live in a country where there are no regulations for online gambling. The concept of affiliation to an online casino in a total virtual way without a signed contract and certifications by the Embassy and Notaries is unthinkable.
Does anyone experience this outside the US and how to handle the transfer of sums of money well over 10K on a monthly basis?
I don't have a problem paying the taxes but the issue is how to provide proof that the money is generated from legal means without contracts, etc.
Does anyone have a problem depositing large amounts on foreign banks.
I am no lawyer, but I guess that the contract signing is virtual - as you agree to the terms and condition of the company, you are in essence signing a contract...
Stephen
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager