Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Spam Forum

The Spam Forum All spam goes here and only here. Feel free to spam away!

 
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-29-2006, 07:15 PM
dontgobroke dontgobroke is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 8
Default

Hi all, I am looking to sell my partypoker affiliate account. I have been an affiliate for over a year. I have signed up all my players (14 real money players) and (40 total players). My revenue for last year combined was 5317.84$. Fortunately, the last two months my revenue has greatly increased (1365$ in december) (722$ so far in januruary). I have no contact with my 14 real money players but to my knowledge they will continue playing as they do now. I have never done any freebie promotions like "free 50" or any nonsense like that. My account is in good standing with partypartners.com. If someone is interested in purchasing it, we will just change the account details (easily done) to your personal details instead of mine. I have acquired these 14 RMPs (40TPs) from the following websites which i "own" www.freewebs.com/poker05 www.freewebs.com/pokerchips05 www.freewebs.com/pokerfreerolls . Some of the links on these sites are expired bonus codes and some of the sites has other sites which I was never very succesful at advertising. You could have those accounts as well but the only one that still makes money is bet365 and thats only about 200$ a year. The reason why I am selling this is basically to get an advancement on my affiliate pay because I need a new vehicle. I am looking to sell it for 10,000$. I do not think this is too much because (1365 december+722 february)/2= 1000 a month. That means in less than a year you will have your investment and more. I will gladly show you more in depth stats if you are interested. Please contact me at . Replys are also welcome.
  #2  
Old 01-29-2006, 10:19 PM
ethomps ethomps is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 380
Send a message via MSN to ethomps
Default

I would be interested to see if you get any offers PM if you do..
  #3  
Old 01-30-2006, 12:31 AM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

It will never happen. This is against the T&C's and no card room would ever allow it. If you had confidence in these players the why sell? Why not just enjoy the money every month?

Buying your aff. account would be a big risk for someone to essentially invest in only 14 players action at one room. If even a few of them move rooms your ROI isn't so good anymore.

Keep in mind most new RMP's stays dedicated to one room for an average of 9 months.

Regardless of the debate though, Party will not allow it.
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone know a UK super Affiliate that would like to sell? chiefofficer General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 12-22-2006 10:52 AM
small poker affiliate site on sell. very cheap imteaz The Poker Affiliate Exchange 13 07-23-2006 06:11 PM
partypoker affiliate payments takemoney General Poker Affiliate Discussion 12 07-05-2006 10:07 AM
Selling a partypoker affiliate account takemoney General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 12-16-2005 02:21 PM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 03:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:23 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0