Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-21-2006, 11:53 PM
ucladave ucladave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 191
Default Is full tilt the worst program?

I'm certainly not a big time promoter, but I was excited to see that I was getting so many sign ups to full tilt when I started promoting them. I went with revenue share, and was stoked to get my player base up to about 30 real money players. I have a conversion rate of 50% there.

These all seem like great numbers - so it is doubly frustrating when I make barely any money there! I had one good player (for me at least) who cleared out a $300 bonus. then after his bonus was gone, so was he. All the players seem to play hard for a month or two and then just up and quit!

Not to mention the smaller players....they just suck you dry there. I have one guy that signed up, deposited I think a small amount. I was hit for about $23 in player fees, he cleared $37.50 of his bonus, and the earnings were $80. So total he made $20 and I get a whopping 20% of that.

Is affiliating like this everywhere? I swear I could make $4 by asking for handouts outside mcdonalds with far less work than I put in to poker affiliating...
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-22-2006, 12:36 AM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,284
Default

Full tilt has the highest fees of any online poker affiliate program - hell half the rooms i promote have no fees at all -
__________________
Play Online Poker Now . There are a lot of Poker Rooms Accepting US Players and you can qualify for free to the 2008 WSOP . If your a casino player be sure to see the Casinos allowing USA players . Not from America then get the top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Finally if your a promoter see our Poker Affiliate Programs and Casino Affiliate Programs
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-22-2006, 01:45 AM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,074
Default

Well not sure what your total revenue is there but with 30 rmp if you were on there base cpa $65 you'd have made nearly $2000
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-22-2006, 05:45 AM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 427
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default

Not a fan of Full Tilt Poker period!

Still promote them, but don't make near what I make from other rooms like Pacific, PokerRoom and so on...

Actually debating dropping them.

I know Jeremy swears by them cause of the high conversion rate, but the fees are ridiculous, plus I just simply don't think they care about affiliates. Atleast not the way other sites do.

I do admit that I like their whole setup. All the pros, nice software, mac and windows downloads, but the lack of communication and high cost of fees might just be too much for me to handle.

Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either. Also, check out my other Premium WordPress Themes!

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-22-2006, 02:40 PM
ucladave ucladave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 191
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppokyh
Well not sure what your total revenue is there but with 30 rmp if you were on there base cpa $65 you'd have made nearly $2000
Asked them about switching over to CPA and if they could offer any deals better than the published ones...basically shot down. Quite funny though that I was originally CPA when I started and they had no problems immediately switching me over to revenue share when I asked about that.


Here is their reply:

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, we do not switch from PRP to CPA nor do we offer any amount higher that our standard $65-$75.

We apologize for any inconveniences.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-22-2006, 05:45 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,576
Default

no comment
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-22-2006, 06:51 PM
Dave Dave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 502
Default

I use to feel this way about FullTilt myself until recently. A handful of new whales has now moved them up to my #3 revenue earner on rev share.

The high fees do suck but in the end all that matters is the number in the Total Commission column.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-25-2006, 12:51 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,017
Default

So far this month my total MGR has been eaten up with exactly 41.442% in fees

That's about the norm every month with them. I have a few whales but the dumbass fish that deposit 50 and lose it playing 5-10 then redeposit are killing me.
__________________
Top 50 ranking coming soon - Bow down bitches
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-25-2006, 01:14 PM
kdollar kdollar is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 189
Default

I really think if they did away with the fee's that they would become a top poker room for me. The brand name is great but at this point the affiliate program is very unattractive.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-25-2006, 03:34 PM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 489
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

I don't understand why they won't change things around over there at FTP. A good chunk of their affiliate base is sitting here in this forum constantly complaining about how much they love Full Tilt but don't hate their affiliate program. You think someone would jump on the ball and do something over there about it.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Full Tilt leaving the US? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 20 11-14-2006 01:01 AM
Kudos to Full Tilt DealerDan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 11-07-2006 11:47 PM
Full Tilt Poker is here to Stay! Bryan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 10-07-2006 06:50 PM
Full Tilt Affiliate Manager Request corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 02-26-2006 07:33 PM
Full Tilt processing fees Prenut General Poker Affiliate Discussion 30 06-15-2005 12:28 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:03 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0