Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-17-2006, 10:28 AM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,281
Question Conversion Rates

What do you guys/gals think an accurate conversion rate is for playersignups/deposits?

Example: Say you have 10 player sign ups one day and 2 deposits. So you have a 20% conversion for deposits at this point. What percentage do you think is common?

10%
20%
30% or more

Any thoughts?
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-17-2006, 10:52 AM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is offline
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 329
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default

Highly dependent on what type of traffic you are getting and the quality of players. So the answer to your question really depends.

Industry wide I would guess 10% conversions.


Jason
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-17-2006, 11:40 AM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,204
Default

depends on the room for me - I do like 20% on party - 10% on the pokeraffiliate rooms - there are ven some rooms i do with a 1% conversion rate -
__________________
Poker Players see what Poker Rooms Allow USA Players , Find out How To Qualify For The 2008 Wsop And Get Your Pokerstars Bonus .Not From The USA Then Get The Top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Or If Your A Casino Player From The U.S. Find Out What Casinos Accept US Players , Affiliates See Our Casino And Affiliate Programs ......
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-18-2006, 09:44 AM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,281
Default

What about those players making deposits later?

Do you see that maybe in a month or two you get a couple of extra RMP's?

I've been reffering to party in these examples. I did a hard hitting campaign to strike some CPA sign ups at party and got 122 players sign ups this week. (I thought that was awesome) But only 9 of them made a deposit according to Party. Does this sound right? I just started pushing party as I was strictly paradise until I found out party's 0 raked hand policy. Gotta love that.

At paradise I was closer to 30% It seemed if a player took the time to download and install they were depositing. Party seems to be a little strange. a couple of deposits even though all 122 used a deposit code to sign up. Hope I can increase this. Maybe it is a good idea to get emails from players after all.

Any advice?
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Conversion rates Down losercore General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 01-19-2007 12:55 PM
Conversion Strategy lifeofsportsdotcom General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 06-16-2006 02:08 PM
Party Poker Conversion Rates prettyboy32 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 06-07-2006 02:20 PM
New Donkey Lotto Rates Brandon2 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 06-04-2006 07:44 PM
conversion rates bfuchs General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 07-11-2005 02:21 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:36 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0