Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-05-2006, 03:29 PM
prettyboy32 prettyboy32 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7
Default Party Poker Conversion Rates

Hi All, first post. My question is what are some of your conversion rates for Party Poker play money to real money.

I get a bulk of my rev from sub affiliates so and havent signed up players in a while so I startled like 3 weeks ago. I've been using 2 Top Level PPC Services.

Here is the rundown of costs, signups and conversions so far.

Total Advertising Cost - $1347.00
Total Sign Ups - 148
Conversions - 7

One tracker has 57 Sign Ups and 0 Conversions. Very Odd I would say.

Any thoughts??
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-05-2006, 05:04 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,023
Default

I get 1 rmp per every 3 play money, maybe you are just attracting brand new poker players with no real plan to play for real money just yet.
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-05-2006, 05:48 PM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,204
Default

I get about 1 rmp for every 4 players =
__________________
Poker Players see what Poker Rooms Allow USA Players , Find out How To Qualify For The 2008 Wsop And Get Your Pokerstars Bonus .Not From The USA Then Get The Top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Or If Your A Casino Player From The U.S. Find Out What Casinos Accept US Players , Affiliates See Our Casino And Affiliate Programs ......
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-05-2006, 07:36 PM
prettyboy32 prettyboy32 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7
Default maybe....

Im using keywords partypoker,party poker and poker.

So I would think people who are new to poker would type these in to find a site or get info so yeah, I gotta give it at least 3 months to see true conversion rates. Thanks for ur replies.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-05-2006, 09:06 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,023
Default

By the way, which PPC programs are you using?
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-06-2006, 12:19 AM
prettyboy32 prettyboy32 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7
Default

Goclick and 7search
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-06-2006, 02:26 PM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 358
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default

I also used to use goclick, but after really digging deep into my stats I noticed that 95% of all traffic/signups I was getting was due to people from third world countries with probably no intention of actually playing for money or to be honest no way of actually depositing cause a lot of these countries are not even allowed to play on Party, PokerRoom etc...

I remember first signing up at goclick and all of a sudden I was getting great traffic, but again once I checked the stats I soon realized that most of the clicks were probably bogus to increase revenues for them or they were players from places that were probably never going to deposit anything.

It's interesting that a firm like goclick which seems to cater to english speaking markets would have over 90% of all their clicks coming from third world countries. Seems pretty fishy to me!

That was about 1.5 years ago and I would never use them again.

Just my 2 cents though.

Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either.

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-07-2006, 02:20 PM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,204
Default

Ive also spent some cash at those 2 programs and it just looked like click fraud, never received even 1 play money sign up from them ,

Only one i ever received real sign ups from was google - but they banned me ,
__________________
Poker Players see what Poker Rooms Allow USA Players , Find out How To Qualify For The 2008 Wsop And Get Your Pokerstars Bonus .Not From The USA Then Get The Top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Or If Your A Casino Player From The U.S. Find Out What Casinos Accept US Players , Affiliates See Our Casino And Affiliate Programs ......
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 03:00 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 03:19 PM
Party Poker New Software... adioking General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 07-15-2005 01:31 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 10:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 10:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:35 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0