I have seen great results when doing that ppokyh
I think with a chance to convert thousands, you have to give them a reason that no one else does. Free rolls and all that are great, but they can go to other sites and do those (and usually for a higher amount of money)
You are going to have to give them something to do so, I would suggest getting with Scott from SuperPokerAffiliates and getting your players some poker software for playing. This way they will get better at poker, and make you more in the long run.
There are a lot of other ways that you can convert, but the moral to the story is it all depends on your traffic. If they don't play poker, they wont convert so it doesnt matter what you do. If they do play poker...especially online, you can catch their attention with things that poker players would like. Ex...calculatem, etc
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
|