| General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here! |
 07-10-2005, 06:17 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 218
|
|
hi, wondering what the conversion ratio per player is on average for each site you promote. I've been getting partypoker with a 40% conversion and pacific with a 10% conversion. Anyone care to share for each site? paradise/ultimatebet/pokerstars/pacificpoker/etC????
|
 07-10-2005, 06:35 PM
|
|
Resident High Roller
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 984
|
|
Pacific is absolutely HORRIBLE for conversions for me (less than 5%). The vast majority of my traffic for them is internet based.
Party is pretty good for me at almost 30%. Party is an offline promo that I run around town. Very targeted hence the high conversion rate.
UB and Paradise are pretty new programs for me but they are picking up steam. It's too early to track but I feel confident in both, particularly Paradise B)
Full Tilt is xconverting pretty well also but again, it's a targeted campaign for me.
I do VERY LITTLE SEO and banner farm stuff so my conversion rates have always been higher.
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
|
 07-10-2005, 07:20 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 218
|
|
So Far I have only 2 programs that have decent conversion rates -> PartyPoker and in a far second Pokerroom. Pacific conversion is terrible. I haven't promoted for Paradise, FullTilt, and Ultimate Bet - I'm basically trying to get an opinion if it's worth it on these sites.
|
 07-10-2005, 08:28 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 65
|
|
well so far on this 1 promotion i have 1 RP and 22 TP...... (partypoker.com).... do u think ill get more RP in time?... conversions...
|
 07-10-2005, 09:02 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 78
|
|
Full Tilt's conversion rate has been surprisingly good for us so far.
__________________
Poker King
|
 07-10-2005, 11:19 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 31
|
|
The whole point of my strategy is to get good coversion rates, because anyone can pass out 1000 fliers and some business cards, and get a horrible conversion rate. My goal with my offline promotions is to get my conversion rate VERY high, so that I dont waste time with unecessary marketing campaigns. It is a new style of marketing, in which you market something to someone almost as if you are undercover, acting as a normal person. This has worked VERY well for me, and my conversion rates at the few sites that I do promote are all very high.
|
 07-11-2005, 05:08 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 218
|
|
Boris you should get 30-40% conversion. I dont know what quality player you are getting.
|
 07-11-2005, 05:20 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,639
|
|
30-40% is extremely high. Expecting anything more than 12% is being optimistic, if you do any volume.
I'd expect offline-only affiliates might do better, but still I'd be surprised to see many affiliates with more than 1000 players have more than 200 real money ones. If the new terms go in effect of course the percentages will go down more.
|
 07-11-2005, 08:23 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 217
|
|
agreed!
|
 07-11-2005, 02:21 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 65
|
|
ok, thanks for the info. I know those 22 TP can't be useless, well now 24, cuz i said specifically that the bonus would come on first deposit... so probably they are pending payments... making neteller firepay accounts... or just going to deposit in the near future
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:35 PM.
|