Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-16-2006, 10:01 PM
ChosenOne ChosenOne is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 60
Default

So I came online as I do every day to check my affiliate earnings with PartyPoker. To my surprise, I saw that my total for House Win Revenue was just under $8000 for the DAY. When I went to check the trackerwise stats for the day, it said that all of the house win revenue was under one tracker (not to mention that the same tracker had just over 1500 in MGR). The thing that's even more crazy is that only one person plays under that tracker. This guy had to have made bets in the casino totaling just under $800,000 (House win rate is 1% of all bets placed). I didn't even think that was possible for one person to do. All I can say is that I hope he won. That being said, I still wish that Party offered a % of net loss. I'll take that 'gamble' any day.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-16-2006, 10:44 PM
Infinitebonus.com Infinitebonus.com is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 39
Default

:huh: :blink:
__________________
InfiniteBonus-We give Bonuses for life!

MansionPokerGuide-coming soon
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-16-2006, 10:56 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,576
Default

yjuh
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-16-2006, 11:06 PM
ChosenOne ChosenOne is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 60
Default

I don't mind, but is there anything in the TOC regarding disclosing certain types of information?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-17-2006, 12:35 AM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is offline
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 337
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default

I had a player go on a 3 day blackjack binge and no shit generated 13k in House Revenue, that is 1.3 million in bets. He must have been playing $100 a hand, a couple hands at a time for a couple days straight.

I heard through the grapevine that he went off for 51k, which actually really sucks for me because on another site offering % of losses it would have been close to 20k profit for me, but on Party it was only $2600.

I don't like their system, but I understand some of their rationale for offering it. I would much rather gamble and take a % of the win.


Jason
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Shanez Player account number? the27offsuit.com AbsolutePoker.com 3 02-18-2007 06:24 PM
PartyPoker.com phone number Jeremy PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 5 10-11-2006 02:29 AM
Required Number of Hands joeblack General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 12-02-2005 09:25 AM
Adwords.....number of searches versus campaigns Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 07-13-2005 06:52 PM
? for Affiliate Id's Number slvrmountn General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 02-08-2005 12:14 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:07 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0