News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-01-2005, 06:59 AM
joeblack joeblack is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 58
Default

In order for us affiliates to get paid, we need traffic that will deposit money. And in most cases, they also need to play a certain number of hands or player points.

I see it on almost every site, including mine, that this number is stated. Some higher than others. (Players must play 1,000 raked hands to clear the $100 bonus.)

My Question:

Do you guys view this as a turn off for your players?

I know it's a good thing for the Poker Site and probably for us too, for it weeds out the bonuses whores.

But, do your real poker players see it as a good thing or a bad thing?

And if it's a good thing ALL AROUND, should we raise it higher than the minimum?

Thanks!!
Joe Black
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-01-2005, 11:25 AM
Randy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I'm sure that poker players see the minimum hands required as a necessary evil, but there are certainly degrees of this. I really enjoyed playing at Superior Poker, but it seemed like it took FOREVER to clear my bonus requirement. Full Tilt Poker took a long time too, but it didn't seem as long as Superior.

Everything's relative, I think. There's surely a happy medium number of raked hands that don't discourage or irritate players. I want to say that I clear my bonuses at Party Poker pretty quickly, in fact.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-01-2005, 11:33 AM
joeblack joeblack is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 58
Default

Yes I can agree with there.
Paradise Poker was another one that took a very long time to clear.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-02-2005, 08:25 AM
joeblack joeblack is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 58
Default

Has anyone else had any kind of feedback from players concerning the number of hands or points you need in order to recieve bonuses?

Negative or postive?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:15 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0